Mr Max Fashion TSV 14/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really like the guest for this brand. She's intelligent and hugely entertaining. I almost wet myself laughing when she was on with Simon Biagi recently. She wasn't having any of his staged questions and kept poking fun at him!

Why do these style of trousers always make me think of Max Wall for those old enough to remember him ?

I love ankle length cigarette pants, but without paying a small fortune for good quality fabric, all these 'cheaper' brands never get it quite right. Too skinny and every varicose vein is on display, too tight and they wrinkle - not a good look, too much elastene and they start sliding down from the waist. Ah well, I will have a looksee and decide.

slight change

Mr Max Modern Stretch Contour Waist Soft Flare Trousers TSV 14/08/18 £26.98 + post

Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174300

Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174301

Tall
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174302

QVC Price £38.00
Todays Special Value Price £26.98
P&P £3.95

These comfortable Regular Mr Max trousers are made from the popular Modern Stretch fabric which provides superb comfort, plus they feature a new and improved shape with a contoured stretch waistband, soft flared leg and a mesh panel to smooth your tummy area. Classic yet contemporary, these stylish trousers are perfect for a work day or evening look and will soon become a wardrobe staple.

Versatile shades - take your pick from five easy-to-wear, neutral colours, including classics Black or Midnight Blue, plus Wine, Taupe or Charcoal Denim that’ll add instant interest to any outfit.

The perfect fit - this design is offered in three lengths - Petite, Regular and Tall, so you can be sure to find the ideal pair for you, no matter what shape or size you are.

Outer: 76% viscose, 20% nylon, 4% elastane; trim: 88% polyester, 12% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Black
Midnight Blue
Wine
Charcoal Denim
Taupe

Nope, clearly NOT cigarette pants. Look the sort that 1970's grannies wore with a tabard (who remembers them ?), sorry, the colours / style/ no pockets / fabric, are all too old fashioned for me.

I might have been in the market for a pair of navy trousers, but watching the video presentation online has put me right off! They don't fit any of the models properly, there are cat's whiskers and drag lines galore, even on the slim models. The larger model looks like she's got dressed from the charity bag.

I don’t get the sizing.Did I see a half inch increment between 2sizes on the size chart they showed on air? I usually go for a size 16 but have some M&S trousers at the moment wich are a 14, in these I would probably have to go to a 20 or 22.Not that I am remotely thinking about ordering, agree they look very wrinkled on all the models!

These trousers are horrible. Old fashioned, drab and a poor fit on the models and presenters.

Latest posts

Back