Wrong info on website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I regularly look at "recent on air items" and more often than not it is COMPLETLY wrong.

I start by doing a refresh then click on the list of shows, then lick on TODAY.

Then I click on SHOW/TIME for a list, and as I said, it regularly bears no resemblance to reality.

Today it is showing all fashion items and shoes, but I know from this forum it is Lock'n'lock but there is no mention of this anywhere.

I am using the website on my PC. Does anyone else get this problem?

The list probably includes 1) A vacuum cleaner 2) A pot of gloop underpinned by pseudo-science 3) Some naff clothing 4) A ludicrously expensive handbag 5) A flat-screen TV 6) Some overpriced garden fertiliser 7) Some sterling silver jewellery.

I tried to copy and paste the list into my post, but it wouldn't let me.

No Julius, it's all fashion and shoes, and not only that, for the whole 24 hours.

And it is not yesterday's stuff either.

I click "shop QVC TV" and choose "Items recently on air" from the drop down menu.
Generally find this one accurate, though it usually unavailable for a little bit just after midnight

I regularly look at "recent on air items" and more often than not it is COMPLETLY wrong.

I start by doing a refresh then click on the list of shows, then lick on TODAY.

Then I click on SHOW/TIME for a list, and as I said, it regularly bears no resemblance to reality.

Today it is showing all fashion items and shoes, but I know from this forum it is Lock'n'lock but there is no mention of this anywhere.

I am using the website on my PC. Does anyone else get this problem?

It is correct when I look at it.....think you need to clear cookies.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back