Drivel

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I wish QVC did more cotton clothes as that stretchy fabric is so sweaty. Casual and Co used to do some good summer dresses in cotton fabrics that were at a very reasonable price. I'm going back a bit. Genevieve Redmond used to be the guest and now she's shrieking her sales pitch on Ideal World.

CC

If anyone is interested I get adverts from a company Floryday. Some pretty dresses as well as the usual dip hems.

Yes, Genevieve was very much leaner and not nearly as 'shrieky' as she is on IW, the woman never draws breath, its uncanny the change in her from her QVC days, AND she says "absolutely stunning" every 30 seconds !

As for the fabric, someone is on to a winner if they DO bring back the aforementioned cheesecloth in floaty styles.

One of the worst offenders is Lee Hohbein. How has this man had a job in technology for so many years.

His worst claim by far is "this iPad costs £390, and comes with the tech support which is worth £190. So you are basically getting an iPad for £200.....which is crazy" yeah sure Hohbein, if that is the case, ditch the "tech support" (and I use that term loosely after googling the company) and sell me the iPad for £200 then you lying git!

My issue area is the junction of the A12 and M25. Accidents between trucks and motorbikes every single day, why does it take 6 hours to clear up ?

Accident investigation unit, and police crime scene team need to record everything in case of prosecution I imagine.
Plus it diesel fuel is involved they have to replace the road surface as diesel turns it into an ice rink.

Latest posts

Back