Iconic Coral but not in a good way.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I haven’t watched anything on QVC recently but flicked on around 12 noon today & who should I hit upon but Coral of Links of London fame.I was never a fan as have always found her beyond irritating but (if it’s possible)is she even worse?The draaaaawing out of the words, oooing & ahhhhring about I c o n i c Links of London overpriced instantly forgettable pieces———OHH! the ‘experience’ (really?) mmmm, aaaahhhhh, oooooo, yeeeehhhh, cooooool, Is she for real?

I'm in front of the telly now so switched over wondering if you meant the woman I can't watch due to her irritating manner of dragging her words out, mmmming etc..

Yep, same one. Painful to watch.

Oh, and "iconic" has been used three times in a few minutes to describe three different items!

I know Nikki works for Simon at B & W, but like Marie-Francoise for Kipling, I wonder if Coral is actually employed by Links or whether she's hired via an Agency, if so then they need to rethink their brief.

She must work for them, after all, who'd pick Coral if they had a choice. I could imagine Coral and Katy Pulloneover together, they'd have to extend the show to two hours for a one hour slot.