Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 16/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Let's get my crystal ball out. I have visions of a grey bedspread with something burgundy and velvet draped across it

I agree a little throw much the same as last time ....and the time before ......and so on.Wonder if the lady Herself will delight us with an appearance? kh.jpg

She might, I suppose. If she does, she'll be her usual embodiment of Glenn Close from Fatal Attraction and Van Morrison.

Looks like a broken Easter egg / motorcycle helmet / 'Smash' potato robot.

Clearly just for 'show' as it could be challenging to put flowers in.

You could put potpourri in the bottom of it and your visitors would get a hint of a secret fragrance as the admired it.

No doubt we'll be encouraged to buy one in each colour, although things look best in 3s so there will be a choice. Unless of course, we buy 12 and mix and match them in both our homes and gift the remainder to friends, loved ones, teachers and lollipop people.

The last one look like a lobster claw, now this one just looks odd. The majority of her vases ended up in clearance and most with free p&p, so I can see this doing the same. When she first came to QVC years ago, I bought the three lotus flower tea light holders, they wasn't glazed at the bottom making them rough, no KH stamped on them just made in China at the bottom, with postage they cost £34.99, went in Poundstretcher a few months later and there they were, £1.99 each, exactly same. It was too late to return, but that showed me. :mysmilie_3:

Why would you buy it? It looks useless as a vase so therefore just more clutter - no doubt at a hefty price. Definitely not interested.

CC

Similar dust collectors, sorry vases, can be found in B&Q, Wilko & the homewares section of supermarkets. The only difference is that they would be lower in price.

Oh crikey that is one ugly piece of pottery. It looks like an oversized apostrophe.

That to me looks like one of those items that unless it's packed within an inch of its life, will be delivered in pieces

I bought my Lotus flower tea light holders years ago (must be about seven years ago) because I liked the look of them, never heard of KH or seen the holders anywhere before.........till I stepped in to Poundstretcher and seen the exact same design for a fraction, and I really do mean fraction of the price, of the QVC/KH price, like I say, that told me eh? :mysmilie_3:

K By Kelly Hoppen Arya Glazed Vase
Item Number: 708312
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £0.00

A striking vase from K by Kelly Hoppen featuring a sculptured, contemporary opening and glazed finish. This watertight, earthenware vase is only available at QVC and looks fabulous displayed on its own or as part of a chic collection with other vases and ornaments.

Style it your way - thanks to the glazed, watertight finish, this modern vase can be used to display a bouquet of flowers as a striking floral centrepiece, or styled on its own as a standalone statement that's sure to garner appreciative compliments from guests.

Choose your colour - available in a choice of neutral signature shades that will enhance any room setting, choose from Taupe, Black, Nude or Grey for an individual twist.

Arya vase (h x w x d): 23cm x 21cm x 21cm (9.1" x8.3" x 8.3")
Weight: 1.3kg

Colour options:

Taupe
Black
Nude
Grey

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708312

Just had a quick look to hear KH say she doesn't like colour, I find it odd that a "designer" doesn't like colour. KH is excited? you'd never know it as that monotone voice never changes pitch, got to say though she's lucky getting paired with JF, the woman with a girl friend for all occasions, as for some of the things KH is doing, I can't believe the mega bucks she gets paid for something we've all probably done a hundred times before, after a couple of minutes the patronising is just too much so over the channel goes. :mysmilie_17:

Ugly, overpriced pot in an array of dismal colours? No, thank you.

It is GRIM. In fact it is even worse in real life, than it was in the photo. My daughter works with someone who just loves KH & buys the pots, sorry pieces of art pottery, as gifts. Being really sad I'm going to see if I can find her reviews, should be a good read.

Latest posts

Back