Color wow

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I’ve always struggled with my fine wavy/curly hair and have spent £000,s on different products over the years - still not found the “holy grail” !

Ever the optimist I’m interested in this Color Wow range as it promises the results I want.

I haven’t ordered from QVC because the postage costs on 2 or 3 items add up to the price of another item, and even more if I don’t like and send it all back. It’s on Amazon Prime but although that saves me postage it doesn’t give me the 30 day MBG.

Think this is what’s called a first-world problem !

I have fine hair that loses all sense of its styling during hot days and nights in particular so I was caught up by the demo of the CW Dream Coat spray. I bought it on Amazon Prime so it came the next day. I have to say that I wouldn't rate it as highly as AY did, quel surprise! And it certainly wouldn't last for several washes as they said. But my hair has been better in the heat than usual, even during this mega-heatwave. Also, now that I think of it, when doing some arduous tasks at home (well changing the bed linen, that's arduous for me!)my hair can just start to get very wet and with the CW it has brushed back into quite a good shape which is a bit of a miracle. Normally it would be awful until washed and blow dried again.

Normally I use John Frieda Volume Rootbooster spray and have decided to use that in Winter and this CW one in summer. Or maybe when the JF stash is used up, I'll just use CW regardless of the season, lol.

Mazza thanks for that, I have very similar probs so I’m going to take the plunge !

I have the Dream Coat original and have found my Holy Grail.

I use it with my Steampod and it works a treat - soft silky hair that magically repels humidity and even fine rain. It has held the style for several days, too.

I don't use it every wash and my difficult fine, curly hair doesn't keep it in for the advertised 2-3 washes but I didn't really expect it to. I've also found it works better if I give it a break after a few uses and use Coconut Cocktail instead (bought recently as I was so impressed with DC). CC is another product that softens my hair and makes it feel less dry.

It's such a relief to have found something that allows me the freedom of getting up and going out without having to wash and dry my hair in the morning. Although my Steampod has helped keep my style in and stopped the curls springing out like mad Zebedees all over my head, with the night sweats I have these days, I was still having to do a quick dryer/straighten in the morning. Now I get up looking like I did going to bed. Miraculous!

Latest posts

Back