Postage discrepancies

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered a top from a website yesterday afternoon and I paid £2.50 for next day delivery, it`s only £1 for standard delivery and those charges are for whatever size your order may be, small or large. I received a text last night saying my order had been collected by the courier firm and a text this morning giving me my one hour time slot between 12.52 and 13.52 today. It beggar belief that Q can`t or won`t offer such reasonable delivery costs and such a reliable delivery service especially as they have the size and clout to negotiate excellent contract prices with courier firms.

I've just bought a very large and heavy electric bike from Q, the postage was FREE (as is collection) oterwise I wouldn't have bought it. So it's costing me nothing to try it for 30 days.

Marks do a travel size which ml for ml isn’t good value but if you get a money off voucher it makes it reasonable for a trial. No OMBG of course but postage both ways would go a fair bit towards.

I ended up getting it from Q - and then returning it. It made my hair very soft and improved the curl pattern, but I wasn't as impressed with it as I was with the original.

Sometimes the MBG is worth every penny!

Received this response to my post last week when I responded to their 'rationale' for variant P&P costs to say that it didn't make sense and as far as I can see they stick an arbitrary price on P&P with no rationale as to why it was cheaper on the same produce range in either the same or larger size.

I will pass your feedback on to the relevant department regarding the postage as I feel you make relevant points on this subject.

I've written back to thank them and say I look forward to hearing further from the relevant department!

Latest posts

Back