Ashwood Handbags TSV 17/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ashwood Large Leather Triple Compartment Bag
Item Number: 173134
QVC Price £89.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.98
P&P £0.00

This chic workbag from Ashwood is crafted from supple leather, in a choice of six stylish shades and features three internal compartments to easily store your essentials and stay organised. Functional and firmly on-trend, keep your laptop, A4 files, purse and more neatly organised with this superb Ashwood accessory.

Choose your colour - you can't go wrong with staple colours such as luxe Black Croc and chic Tan and Black, while Nude, Ochre and Aubergine are equally versatile shades to complement a variety of looks.

Details make the difference - with metal feet on the base to help protect it and add structure, plus a handy dust bag to keep your new purchase safely stored away when not in use, this Ashwood design will add the perfect finishing to your work and weekend outfits, year after year.

Zip fastening
Outer: leather; lining: polyester
Bag (h x w x d): 25.5cm x 36.5cm x 11cm (10” x 14” x 4”)
Handle drop: 21cm (8”)

Colour options:

Tan
Black Croc
Nude
Ochre
Aubergine
Black

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173134

Not much chance of getting the TSV around 9a.m.Looks a nice bag but not for me.I did like a smaller cross body but in the colour I would have wanted was sold out.I do like to handle a bag, see how heavy it is when empty, some just don’t work.For the colour Ochre they kept saying ‘Okra’ I say ‘Oker’ is this the North /South divide?

It's a cheap looking bag with the usual high QVC price tag in my opinion, caught a bit of the morning repeat and the zip was a giveaway, instead of it being smooth it was quite bumpy, but I'm sure that won't bother the people who bought it and like that style bag.

Some nice bags at reasonable prices, and a nice change from the never ending kipling bags.

They are good prices but just don’t hit it for me. I probably want to spend another £300 well not! I like The Bridge very classic, have one from years ago,keep looking in a local shop which stocks them. Again my lifestyle is more Kipling than designer these days!I get more wear out of smarter casual than sophisticated I need to make that transition!

They remind me of Aubrey bags- as though they swapped the leaping hare logo for a deer.

Latest posts

Back