In The Salon with Decleor TSV 19/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Interesting! I shall have to find the tester next time I'm in there and have a look. Thanks. (That may be quite some time away given the amount I have to use up though!)

Auto-Delivery Decleor 5 Piece Brighten & Hydrate Skincare Collection £64.92 + post
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237459

All Prices from Decleor Direct

400ml Aroma Cleanse Soothing Micellar Water Rose worth £29
Hydra Floral White Petal Hydrating Sleeping Mask worth £36
Hydra Floral Everfresh Fresh Skin Hydrating Light Cream worth £43
Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Eye Gel worth £35
Aromessence Neroli Amara worth £48

So £191 worth for about £70.87

It is a choice of Aromessence, Rose, Neroli or Ylang Canaga

I have very sensitive eyes and the Decleor Miceller Water does not irritate them. Just shows we are all different!!

It's mad isn't it? I'm sensitive too (no really) & it stings my eyes. Not loads, but enough.....so strange

Of course. :mysmilie_17:

Late reply, but you are funny! :mysmilie_19: Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Decleor 5 Piece Brighten & Hydrate Skincare Collection
Item Number 235283
QVC Price £91.00
TSV Price £64.92
https://www.qvcuk.com/Decleor-5-Pie...re-Collection.product.235283.html?sc=NAVLIST4 Easy Pays of £16.23
P&P: £5.95

Start your journey to brighter-looking, reinvigorated skin with this five-piece Brighten & Hydrate collection from Decleor, containing the brand new Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Wide-Open Eye Gel, which targets the early visible signs of aging around the eye contours, a supersize Aroma Cleanse Micellar Water, your choice of Aromessence Oil Serum, plus more effective skincare products from the Hydra Floral range. Take the guesswork out of building your perfect skincare routine with this comprehensive day and night selection.

Day to night - with a supersize Aroma Cleanse Micellar Water you’ll be ready to freshen up your skin in a flash each morning, or enjoy a deeper cleanse in the evening. The Hydra Floral White Petal Sleeping Mask and Aromessence Oil Serum will do fantastic work while you sleep, then simply continue your journey to brighter skin in the morning with Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream and New Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Wide-Open Eye Gel.

Choose your ideal serum - those looking for a bestselling multi-tasking serum are recommended to choose the Neroli option, sensitive skin types should opt for the Rose, and finally Ylang Ylang is ideal for those with oily or combination skin.

Inspired by flowers – this great collection boasts three great products from the Hydra Floral range by Decleor – White Petal Sleeping Mask, Everfresh Light Cream, Everfresh Eye Gel; the range uses innovative technology to help keep you looking fresh-faced and your complexion feeling hydrated all day long.

Keep up your routine - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection again in 90 days’ time at the same fantastic price.

All options contain:

1 x NEW Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Wide-Open Eye Gel (15ml) - with its refreshing texture, this eye gel helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness when tapped gently around the eyes. Contains organic cornflower floral water and baikal skullcap root extract
1 x Aroma Cleanse Micellar Water (400ml; supersize) - a clarifying micellar water working to effectively remove make-up and the daily build-up of skin pollutants to help reveal a clear, radiant complexion
1 x Hydra Floral White Petal Sleeping Mask (50ml) - this light gel mask helps to refine the appearance of skin texture while you sleep. Enriched with sweet orange, citrus aurantium dulcis, essential oils and pea extract
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Light Cream (50ml) - a light and easily absorbed cream that helps to moisturise skin. Formulated with neroli essential oil and jojoba plant oil

Plus your choice of Aromessence Oil Serum:
Neroli option contains:
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum (15ml; full size) - features a fine, non-sticky texture, which works to provide a boost of hydration and radiance to your skin, while soothing the senses. Infused with neroli extract

Rose option contains:
1 x Aromessence Rose D’Orient Oil Serum (15ml) - blended for sensitive and reactive skin types, this helps to soothe skin

Ylang Ylang option contains:
1 x Aromessence Ylang Cananga Facial Oil Serum (15ml) - a non-greasy, dry formula developed to help reduce the appearance of shine and imperfections. Blended with ylang ylang and rosemary

I got an early bird email today. Thankfully I don't want it, given the cost of my halogen bulb bulk purchase today!

I got an early bird email today. Thankfully I don't want it, given the cost of my halogen bulb bulk purchase today!
Not getting it either , but my friend who I work out the ml for ml prices for needed it, so worth the effort.

I like Decleor but still have the last TSV to dip into.That is the problem with buying other brand TSV’s you build up a queue!

I stopped using Decleor when they discontinued Vitaroma, which was a lovely product, really can't bear the smell of Hydra Floral so not interested in the brand now.
I still used to like watching the shows though, as can be a relaxing sort of hour.

However, since the model Tanya left, they have that Smirking Sam on, who always does PK hours as well. Can't stand her smirking smugness expression.

Isn't it strange that something so trivial can put us off watching.

I stopped using Decleor when they discontinued Vitaroma, which was a lovely product, really can't bear the smell of Hydra Floral so not interested in the brand now.
I still used to like watching the shows though, as can be a relaxing sort of hour.

However, since the model Tanya left, they have that Smirking Sam on, who always does PK hours as well. Can't stand her smirking smugness expression.

Isn't it strange that something so trivial can put us off watching.

This morning they've been using Karen, Nalintha and Deborah-,Ann. No sign of Sam.

They are replacing Hydra-Tenseur with the new eye product. JR was shocked!

This morning they've been using Karen, Nalintha and Deborah-,Ann. No sign of Sam.

They are replacing Hydra-Tenseur with the new eye product. JR was shocked!

Replacing it? I'm shocked too! I shall have to watch a presentation now to hear all about this, but I shan't crack!!!!!!

Confession! I’ve cracked, seems as I get older the less resistance I have.Still I have returned some items to
QVC recently so am re-cycling the money.Is that allowed?

The eye hydra tenseur is rubbish on me, makes no difference at all. We'll see what the new product is like and I want to try the mask as well. I use the micellar water every day and I like the rose oil as well. Just listen to me justifying this to myself :mysmilie_59: Wish they would bring the neck serum back as that was a really good piece of kit and they always used to put it in the TSVs.

CC

Latest posts

Back