Richard Jacksons Garden TSV 20/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will probably be Jill Gauntlett with a candle in a lantern (aka the Christmas in July one) ..

There's a deal on flower power at the moment so I doubt it would be that. I think it's a tub with 2 packs inside for about £19 with no postage. Should get it myself as I'm running out.

CC

Set of 3 Outdoor Giant Metal Lily Garden Stakes
Item Number: 517428
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £5.95

A set of three matching, decorative giant steel lilies each measuring 1.2m in height and featuring metalwork stamen and stigma, full petals and green leaves along the stems, while a hand-painted finish, details the lifelike colours of open tiger lilies in full bloom. Each complete with a stake and designed for outdoor use, these charming blooms will add hassle-free colour to your patio or garden come rain, snow or shine.

Assemble and go - each flower comes in three parts; the flower head, the stem and the stake. Simply screw each part together and they’re ready to be pushed into pots, planters or borders. These flowers don’t need any tending, once they're in the ground they can be left alone.

Up-scaled and lifelike - painted in vibrant colours such as pink and yellow, and verdant green to represent even the smallest details, these steel lilies are designed to be a perfect scaled-up replica of the real thing. Plus they are made to withstand weather conditions ensuring long-lasting loveliness.

Featuring a drainage hole at the base of each flower to remove excess water and prevent rusting
Weight: 2kg

Contains:

3 x giant metal lily garden stakes (h x w x d): 128cm x 33cm x 30cm (50" x 13" x 12")

Colour options:

Pink
White

Please note: despite the weatherproof coating, long periods of exposure to the elements may cause this item to weather

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517428

Giant lily garden stakes!!!! I dread to think. They had this light up flamingo on yesterday, Mr CC nearly choked on his cornflakes.
It will probably go very nicely with the giant lilies :mysmilie_17:

CC

It's Michael Perry's Garden World not Richard Jackson's in case that is important to anyone's decision making process as to whether to watch or not.

I'm sure it was, it's not a problem.

I'm just updating the info as some wont watch Jackson at any price!

It will be "interesting" to see how Michael Perry presents the lilies. He can be quite tongue-in-cheek with the naff items that he probably sees as outside his remit as plantsman.

I’ve seen the presentation. The stamens (? The bits with pollen on)look like chipolatas speared on cocktail sticks !

Giant lily garden stakes!!!! I dread to think. They had this light up flamingo on yesterday, Mr CC nearly choked on his cornflakes.
It will probably go very nicely with the giant lilies :mysmilie_17:

CC

The flamingo could be placed among the lilies looking like something from a Pixar film or a metallic 'Jurassic Park'. I quite like kitsch in a garden but with a cat who gets scared easily & three small grandchildren these look like an accident waiting to happen.

Sadly Richard Jackson is back for the day time shows.

David Ponton has been busy channelling his inner psychopath. First he was raging with murderous intent on slugs last night and this morning a lovely tale about how flamingo tongues are eaten in certain countries and then helpfully mentioned that they are killed by having their heads chopped off. Richard Jackson and Chloe didn't know where to look!

It will be "interesting" to see how Michael Perry presents the lilies. He can be quite tongue-in-cheek with the naff items that he probably sees as outside his remit as plantsman.

I love it when MP tries to butt in with very tongue in cheek "helpful" comments about completely outrageous guff items. Now what did he say could be brought in and put on the sideboard in the winter - was it that hideous fairy fountain :mysmilie_17: I also love it when someone turns the hose/pressure washer on Kathy Tayler - boy does she then go on about it while MP/guest are tittering away with fake apologies.

CC

Latest posts

Back