Attitude By Renee Fashion TSV 23/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear heavens preserve us, another hideous offering. Where do they find this stuff ?

Reversible trousers..? Is that inside out or back to front? I have a picture of a model having to demonstrate while standing on one leg, shoes kicked to the side, knickers in a twist & all the time having to keep a fixed smile on her face:mysmilie_19:

The mind boggles, whatever will they think of next.:mysmilie_17:

NO pockets either ! cant be doing with pocketless trousers. Every 'designer' on Q is flogging trousers, and all maintaining they are the 'perfect' ones. Utter tosh. If you're 5'10 and thin as a reed, then yes all trousers will look fab, but its embarrassing to watch the plus size girlies short and tall, being poured into these offerings.

Oh dear heavens preserve us, another hideous offering. Where do they find this stuff ?

Hideous and then you look at the French offering of them and see the patterned side and they are even more hideous!!!! :mysmilie_17:

Is there any difference between Nina Leonard/Attitudes/Anttony ? because they all churn out the same b/awful polyester c...ap !

Hideous and then you look at the French offering of them and see the patterned side and they are even more hideous!!!! :mysmilie_17:

I'm amazed they're on La Q in France, what happened to the idea of Parisian Chic?

I'm going to stick my neck out again and say I have some of the very early "WWC" cotton leggings/trousers like this from Renee and apart from slight fading they're v comfy and I wear them a lot. They (and the TSV) are 80% cotton and the rest elastane - I couldn't wear the 100% polyester ones. I'm not convinced of the usefulness of the reversibility: I have a top and cardi from the early Marla Wynne collections which are reversible but there's always one side I favour over the other.
The French presentation lists them as 7/8ths length which don't suit my short legs but if I were to buy I'd order the regular so they'd be full-length on me. I wonder how much they'll be? The price of TSV trousers has crept up like everything else.

I must have terrible dress sense because I actually think these look fine, they are the style of trousers I do wear, I have short little legs so a slim fit petite length suits me (I think), so depending on the price I may buy these, I am in desperate need of trousers for work that fit me.

I had a look & translated the details into English - 'ATTITUDES BY RENEE Pants 7/8 Reversible Elasticated Waist Flat Belly Breastplate'. I wonder if one of the models was called Boudicca.

I'm going to stick my neck out again and say I have some of the very early "WWC" cotton leggings/trousers like this from Renee and apart from slight fading they're v comfy and I wear them a lot. They (and the TSV) are 80% cotton and the rest elastane - I couldn't wear the 100% polyester ones. I'm not convinced of the usefulness of the reversibility: I have a top and cardi from the early Marla Wynne collections which are reversible but there's always one side I favour over the other.
The French presentation lists them as 7/8ths length which don't suit my short legs but if I were to buy I'd order the regular so they'd be full-length on me. I wonder how much they'll be? The price of TSV trousers has crept up like everything else.

I'd have thought that on the patterned side the bottom & knee areas would wear out quickly as these would be sat on or stretched when bending. Surely this would make them look tatty quite quickly?

Trousers never fit me until I discovered Asda. Their jeans are around £10-15 and their size 10 fits me perfectly as they have a bigger waist and regular size hip. They also have jeggings, work trousers, leisure trousers etc. All in 3 lengths as well. They are every bit as good as any I have tried from QVC and if they don't fit they are more than happy to give you your money back. If you go there anyway as I do it is worth having a look.

CC

If that's what "women with attitude" are expected to wear, then I'm more than happy to be boring and without attitude. They're ghastly.

These pics look awful,they make the models look huge.I haven’t the slimmest of hips so heaven knows how these would fit.Having taken a chance on a Joules top recently which was a bit on the neat side the cost of p&p & return is so OTT I would not take the chance on any clothing again from Q.

NO pockets either ! cant be doing with pocketless trousers. Every 'designer' on Q is flogging trousers, and all maintaining they are the 'perfect' ones. Utter tosh. If you're 5'10 and thin as a reed, then yes all trousers will look fab, but its embarrassing to watch the plus size girlies short and tall, being poured into these offerings.

I can rarely find trousers with pockets so live in jeans. I don't carry bags often as I use crutches so all my essentials need pockets to live in. Why on earth can't manufacturers make more garments for women with pockets :mysmilie_51:

I'm amazed they're on La Q in France, what happened to the idea of Parisian Chic?

I've just read an article on how bad sexual harassment is on the streets in Paris is. Maybe all the women there are trying to look awful deliberately in order to put the creeps off.

I shouldn't joke about it, though, as I'm old enough to remember being physically groped and harassed in other ways as a young woman.

My Aldi £6.99 jeggings fit me perfectly (and there's a good sized back pocket), they actually look like great quality jeans, so I've stocked up on the denim and grey colours, as for Renee "it's not about style......." just as well eh? :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back