Alpha-H Beauty TSV 24/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It is their last TSV of the year. They are filming video teasing the TSV with Will this week.

Maybe QVC doesn't regard Alpha H as a likely "giftable" range - every TSV from September onwards will be pushed from some Xmas angle - to "buy multiple and split for presents" - we're all familiar with the sales patter. I expect there'll be another Alpha H TSV in the New Year when they're flogging all those "self-improvement" ideas. It's the circle of life!

Maybe QVC doesn't regard Alpha H as a likely "giftable" range - every TSV from September onwards will be pushed from some Xmas angle - to "buy multiple and split for presents" - we're all familiar with the sales patter. I expect there'll be another Alpha H TSV in the New Year when they're flogging all those "self-improvement" ideas. It's the circle of life!
There is always a TSV in January.

Yes, it is online. So we have face care, eye care...I bet Liquid Gold is also in the TSV. Or maybe the new vitamin cream instead of Essential Hydration?

I was hoping for the new vitamin cream, but I guess the Essential Hydration is not too bad.;-)

I bought the last tsv and I hadn't used alpha h before. Loved the liquid gold and the eye cream so I may well just have to nip in and get this. Eye cream is the best I've tried for a long time. Hope it's on easy pays as I've just remembered the liz earle tsv is coming on advanced orders in september. I'll be all beautied out.

CC

At first I didn't like the gel but later on, I have learned to love it.;-) The
cream version is also a good one, I haven't had a bad reaction to it like other people. But I still have a supersize eye complex here and some Liquid Gold, so probably don't need the TSV, but who knows?;-)

Latest posts

Back