Alpha-H Beauty TSV 24/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

From the Alpha-H mailshot:

The 3 Piece Supersize Skincare Favourites Collection (item 235222) features three of our bestselling and most innovative formulations. And, as the name suggests, all three are supersize versions!

This collection includes Liquid Gold 200ml, Absolute Eye Complex 30ml and - for the first time in the UK - a 100ml supersize of our top rated Essential Hydration Cream.

If you purchase this special collection from the live shows, you will also have the option to spread the cost with three monthly Easy Payments.

Or, take advantage of QVC's amazing Auto Delivery option on this collection to receive a second delivery in 90 days. This Auto Delivery option will only be availble through the QVC website
(item 237501). Please note Easy Payment is not available with Auto Delivery.

Alpha-H 3 Piece Supersize Skincare Favourites Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235222

Auto-Delivery Alpha-H 3 Piece Supersize Skincare Favourites Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237501

QVC Price £72.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.99
P&P £4.95

This skincare collection from Alpha-H features a curated edit of popular, super-sized products, including bestselling, award-winning Liquid Gold, moisturising Essential Hydration Cream, and revitalising Absolute Eye Complex. Easily slotted into your existing skincare regime, give your complexion the boost it deserves with this fabulous Alpha-H trio.

*A great saving: if you were to buy these items individually from QVCUK you'd pay £113.50, plus P&P. So to get this trio for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.99, plus P&P, is an incredible saving of £80.41.

Superbly super-sized - all in great super-sizes, this collection is ideal if you’re looking to stock up on your favourite Alpha-H products, or want to upgrade your skincare routine with essential products from this lauded line.

The 'overnight facial' in a bottle - Alpha-H's hero product Liquid Gold has been formulated to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines and dullness, and encourage a more radiant glow. It’s perfect if you’re looking for a professional-style resurfacing treatment you can use from the comfort of your own home.

Replenish your stocks with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and you will receive this collection once more in 60 days, at today’s fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Liquid Gold (200ml; supersize) - a nightly treatment designed to help gently exfoliate away dead skin cells while you sleep, while also promoting a plumper and more hydrated appearance in your skin. Enriched with glycolic acid, liquorice extract and silk proteins
1 x Essential Hydration Cream (100ml; supersize) - with a refreshing gel-cream texture, this moisturiser helps to soften and moisturise dehydrated complexions for a luxuriously plump feel. Formulated with arnica, rose geranium and evening primrose, plus vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids and peptides
1 x Absolute Eye Complex (30ml; supersize) - a lightweight gel-textured serum developed to lift and reduce puffiness when gently tapped around the eye area, plus exfoliate dead skin cells and deeply hydrate. With hibiscus extract and hyaluronic acid

How to use:

Liquid Gold:

Using a cotton pad, apply onto cleansed skin and gently wipe over face, neck and décolletage, avoiding the delicate eye and lip areas
Your skin may tingle momentarily
For maximum benefit leave on overnight and do not use a night cream, but allow it to work 'uninterrupted' while you sleep
Use three nights a week, alternating with your preferred night cream

Essential Hydration Cream:

Smooth onto your complexion after cleansing, in light, upward strokes

Absolute Eye Complex:

Apply by gently patting around the entire orbital area up to lash level and over the entire eyelid.
In addition to its skincare benefits Absolute Eye Complex can also be applied as a primer under your eyeshadow

I see Debbie F.is presenting,& much as I try to avoid her have noticed when I do see her she keep mentioning about not leaving items in the basket otherwise they will ‘slip out’ & be snapped up by someone else.Why doesn’t she say GET BUYING & confirmed STOP dithering.Is this her mantra like Miss 30 day MBG Chuntley?

You can't do easy pay with auto delivery, only single order. That's a shame because I would have done the auto delivery but don't want to pay the full price every time. Bought the single as it is very good value.

CC

I noticed Will was careful to say it's the last planned TSV of the year!
Also it is going to be under £40 and on easy pays.

Michelle just said something strange. She said they were really chuffed that they were going out with their last TSV with a bit of an hor-rah. Can't decide if she means the last one for this year or if there are plans to leave QVC.

Last edited:
I see Debbie F.is presenting,& much as I try to avoid her have noticed when I do see her she keep mentioning about not leaving items in the basket otherwise they will ‘slip out’ & be snapped up by someone else.Why doesn’t she say GET BUYING & confirmed STOP dithering.Is this her mantra like Miss 30 day MBG Chuntley?

They are all doing it - Pushy Debs is particularly vocal about it, but without exception they have clearly all been told to talk repeatedly about it. I think they think it makes people more likely to complete their purchase without thinking harder about it (can I afford it, do I need it, can I get it cheaper elsewhere). Deb was probably the one who started promoting it, and telling people when a few dropped out of baskets and became available again (ah, Debs is such a friend to us all).

You can't do easy pay with auto delivery, only single order. That's a shame because I would have done the auto delivery but don't want to pay the full price every time. Bought the single as it is very good value.

CC

Yes I have just ordered the single on easy pay. Haven't tried it before, but I am nearly ready for an eye cream.

Michelle just said something strange. She said they were really chuffed that they were going out with their last TSV with a bit of an hor-rah. Can't decide if she means the last one for this year or if there are plans to leave QVC.

I hope this is not true.

In the video it was said that this was the last planned TSV for this year.

just buy a couple on easy pay to get the half price postage & do it that way i would

That's really good advice - funny though, we always seem to 'feel' it more paying up front, even though it's actually cheaper to do it the way you say....No one will probs see my comment, I'm always 'after the horse has bolted' on here, iykwim....

Has anyone purchased this TSV? I'm reading the reviews at the moment and people are saying the the LG formula may have changed, some saying it burns and dries the skin. It was also said the packaging was rubbish and needs sorting, seems that QVS had a few returns.

I bought it and I love it. Can't say I have noticed a change in the LG but then I wasn't a big user of Alpha H before. I have very dry skin and the LG does not make it worse or cause sensitivity. The eye product is really good and I like the hydrating cream. I really don't care what the packaging is like, it goes in the bin eventually and makes no difference to what's inside. I would definitely buy this range again.

CC

Latest posts

Back