Lulu Guinness Handbags TSV 29/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Another ugly childlike offering with a no doubt very adult price tag.

Is it a choice of two then ? Probably going to be the price of a small car. Clearly joining Butler & Wilson in kid-adult designs. I do not want to cart around a cat or doll face bag, I am not 14.

Good grief - Is it one of those “especially made for QVC”?

I see the Q have not lost their sense of humour ..

I wouldn't say 'thank you' for one of LG plastic looking offerings...Still it wouldn't do if we were all alike.

I don't get these type of designs I mean, who exactly are they supposed to cater for? If I was to hazard a guess I'd say 18-25 to use on a night out, then again, I don't know many young adults with a couple of hundred quid to throw away on a bag, so again, round of applause for QVC, who once again miss their target audience.

I'm not so sure, I think that there is a fair bit of disposable income contained within that age group. Designer clothes and bags, false nails, tanning, hair and eyelash extensions etc. Reality TV inspired in many cases.

I don't like that bag and rarely like anything in the Lulu Guinness range but plenty do and if it gives them enjoyment good luck to them.

I'm not so sure, I think that there is a fair bit of disposable income contained within that age group. Designer clothes and bags, false nails, tanning, hair and eyelash extensions etc. Reality TV inspired in many cases.

I don't like that bag and rarely like anything in the Lulu Guinness range but plenty do and if it gives them enjoyment good luck to them.

I don't think anyone who dislikes this bag here would deny anyone any enjoyment, the people I know in this age group are just getting out of uni or starting out on the road to weddings and mortgages. Mind you I don't know any pretentious people, we all have disposable income but wouldn't waste it on a child like bag, I'd sooner get myself a Radley bag and give the rest to charity, which I've done in the past. :mysmilie_3:

I could “afford” a LG if I asked hubby for Christmas but even then i would feel uncomfortable spending our hard earned money on the brand ... ... I would rather save up for a couple of years and get a Chanel ... ok 5 years but ...that brand is the brand to save up for in IMHO ( havnt got one btw lol .... but .. might just start saving :clapping::mysmilie_1:

But would people in that age group be watching shopping at QVC?

Possibly not but they don't have to watch in real time, they could just as easily use the app or online and would be much quicker too.

I don't like this/these designs at all. Is it supposed to be Japanese animé? Or whatever! Unless you are super rich, I think it is risky paying LG prices for a gimmick.

Do some people buy into brands such as Lulu Guinness,Butler & Wilson,Paul Costello,Marla Wynn & the like because they think they are getting a special designer brand? If you like the design & want to pay inflated prices OK but made especially for QVC is a turn off.

And not forgetting that LG are renowned for having extremely good sales on their own website/in store. I think that is largely at Christmas but not sure as I am not into the brand. But a friend of mine buys loads of purses and wallets that way as gifts for family and she swears by the sales.

I don't think anyone who dislikes this bag here would deny anyone any enjoyment, the people I know in this age group are just getting out of uni or starting out on the road to weddings and mortgages. Mind you I don't know any pretentious people, we all have disposable income but wouldn't waste it on a child like bag, I'd sooner get myself a Radley bag and give the rest to charity, which I've done in the past. :mysmilie_3:

Referencing pretentiousness alongside charity donations is self depreciating humour at its best!

I do like it when people don't take themselves seriously :up:

Referencing pretentiousness alongside charity donations is self depreciating humour at its best!

I do like it when people don't take themselves seriously :up:

Sorry, I don't get it, saying I don't know any pretentious people wasn't meant to be funny, neither was the unconnected charity comment, and I'm sorry you felt the need to shout (!) or be passive aggressive with with your last comment but just so happens you're right, I don't take myself too seriously :mysmilie_3: but thanks anyway :up:

I'm just not feeling the goldie looking chain on this bag. Looks like it's fallen off one of butler/wilsons honky designs. I expect it will give someone a 'made in china' type rash.

Anyhow, despite this I've decided that I'll be buying one for the bin man's Xmas pressie & will tuck it away in the gift drawer. Cross them off the list. Best get started on the Xmas shopping, can't leave it too late. Clickitt through Clickitt through!

Latest posts

Back