Lulu Guinness Handbags TSV 29/08/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The Osprey has landed! I like it very much. I am a woman who always needs a second bag as I never travel without a book or paper,bottle.of water,umbrella etc so need a bag to hold all that plus my actual handbag. This will do that.

I was concerned about the colour as it looks raspberry online and is called.coral but it was true to the picture (unlike Primo Sacchi). Extremely well packaged as Vienna says and actually the dust bag is the size t a hotel laundry bag! I ordered late Thursday, processed Friday and I expected the RM parcel service but they went it UPS. So it came very quickly, unlike the Amazon paperback which has just gone over its limit..... :angry:

The Osprey has landed! I like it very much. I am a woman who always needs a second bag as I never travel without a book or paper,bottle.of water,umbrella etc so need a bag to hold all that plus my actual handbag. This will do that.

I was concerned about the colour as it looks raspberry online and is called.coral but it was true to the picture (unlike Primo Sacchi). Extremely well packaged as Vienna says and actually the dust bag is the size t a hotel laundry bag! I ordered late Thursday, processed Friday and I expected the RM parcel service but they went it UPS. So it came very quickly, unlike the Amazon paperback which has just gone over its limit..... :angry:

Glad you like it Mazza and now you`re registered with them you`ll get first dibs in future sales.

I am pleased with it. I have to go to a wedding in November requiring a short stay in the Cotswolds and several changes of.clothes so I will be lugging a case on the train and a handbag and I wanted something to look smart (to carry that and the miscellany of crap I always have) when bowling up to this posh venue. And this will do nicely! So thanks for the heads up, Vienna, I would never have thought of looking for their sale.

I am pleased with it. I have to go to a wedding in November requiring a short stay in the Cotswolds and several changes of.clothes so I will be lugging a case on the train and a handbag and I wanted something to look smart (to carry that and the miscellany of crap I always have) when bowling up to this posh venue. And this will do nicely! So thanks for the heads up, Vienna, I would never have thought of looking for their sale.

OOh, where in the Cotswolds is the venue? I'm local, so I can tell you how posh it is truly.

It's in Painswick. I think it is a boutique hotel rather than posh, I should have said "smart", and I don't want to turn up at a wedding where we are all staying overnight with a shopping bag!

At least it isn't a B&B in Sheepdip of whatever it's called!!!! LOL.

It's in Painswick. I think it is a boutique hotel rather than posh, I should have said "smart", and I don't want to turn up at a wedding where we are all staying overnight with a shopping bag!

At least it isn't a B&B in Sheepdip of whatever it's called!!!! LOL.

Painswick is a nice little place, some lovely houses there, what's the hotel called - I might know it?

It's called The Painswick Hotel on Kemp's Road.

Ooh we stayed there last year for our 25th wedding anniversary. It's a beautiful hotel and a fabulous location for a wedding. All the rooms are individual and you get REN products in the bathroom. They have Elemis Treatment Rooms as well. You'll have a great time. ��

Latest posts

Back