Bareminerals TSV 01/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I should imagine now that the majority of TSVs aren’t Ts (or S or Vs come to think of it) that it should be on sale roughly this time next week.

Ooh - that looks less dull than I thought - Q foundation shade dilemma.

Isn't the bare pro rather full coverage though?

Bareminerals 6 Piece BarePro Interstellar Wonders Make-up Collection
Item Number: 234775
QVC Price £60.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £3.95

This Interstellar Wonders collection from Bareminerals aims to deliver a make-up experience thats out of this world, packed with must-have products for creating a refreshed and glowing look such as the Good Hydrations primer, Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20, and brand new Bare Pro Shadow Stick in Iced Champagne. Enhance your natural gorgeousness with this six-piece beauty collection.

New season beauty - as we head into the colder autumn and winter weather, the moisturising formulas of these everyday make-up staples will feel wonderful and help to protect your complexion.

Put your best face forward - starting with Good Hydrations Primer, massage this into your skin and follow up with Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation and a sweep of 16 Hour Full Coverage Concealer on any areas that need extra attention. Set this gorgeous base with Mineral Veil before adding some colour with the gorgeous Bare Pro Shadow Stick and Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss

Contains:

1 x Good Hydrations Primer (30ml) - designed for dry skin, this silky formula helps to moisturise the skin and dries to a smooth, radiant finish, providing a smooth canvas for applying foundation; formulated with hyaluronic acid, glycerin and coconut alkanes
1 x Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20 (30ml) - in your choice of Fair, Dawn, Cashmere, Warm Light, Cool Beige, Natural, Warm Natural, Golden Nude, Pecan, Toffee, Teak and Hazelnut - a luxuriously creamy, longwearing formula with a breathable matte finish; infused with papaya enzymes and bamboo stem, as well as SPF 20
1 x Bare Pro 16 Hour Full Coverage Concealer (2.5g) - the waterproof, humidity-resistant formula is kind to all skin types and will leave you with a natural-looking soft matte finish, formulated with bamboo stem extract, raspberry seed oil, blackcurrant seed oil and sea lavender
1 x Mineral Veil (9g) - helps to minimise the appearance of pores and absorb oil while giving your skin a soft, airbrushed-looking finish
1 x NEW Bare Pro Shadow Stick in Iced Champagne (1.6g) - pale shimmering gold; a super-creamy eyeshadow stick that provides rich colour and a refreshing, cooling sensation, with a quick-dry formula for a crease-free finish that lasts as long as you do
1 x Gen Nude Buttercream Lip Gloss in Heartbreaker (4ml) - in a soft pink shade that aims to flatter all skin tones, this plumping gloss helps to deliver ultra-creamy, moisturising colour with sheer buildable coverage and balmy, non-sticky shine

How to apply: Good Hydrations Primer:

Apply a pea-sized amount to the entire face after your skincare and before foundation application

Bare Pro Performance Wear Liquid Foundation SPF 20:

Pump the foundation onto the back of your hand
Start with one pump for medium coverage and build to full coverage with a second pump if desired
Starting in the centre of your face and working outward, blend onto skin using short downward motions
Blend well into your jawline and hairline to ensure an even appearance

Bare Pro 16 Hour Full Coverage Concealer: For the under-eye area:

Glide the stick under the eyes, starting from the inner corner and moving outward
Gently blend in using ring finger and finish by blending with a small, diffusing brush

For blemishes or uneven skin tone:

Apply concealer directly from tube
Pat in gently with ring finger
Finish with a dusting of powder

Mineral Veil:

Apply with the unique swirl, tap and buff technique to dry, clean skin
Sprinkle a tiny amount of the Mineral Veil into its lid, swirl your face brush into the lid to absorb the powder
Tap to remove any excess and sweep on to the face
For oilier complexions, in humid climates, or with heavy moisturisers, start with an application of Mineral Veil before applying foundation

Bare Pro Shadow Stick:

Starting at the lash line, sweep the Shadow Stick all over the lid up to the crease
There’s no need for blending or any extra tools

Gen Nude Buttercream lip gloss:

Apply on to bare lips or add over lipstick for more intense colour

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.234775

I do like this foundation got it in an earlier TSV with the brush.It is light but gives good coverage & is fairly matt.Have the Cool Beige but would like a slightly deeper shade.That would mean me getting into a store for a shade match.I already have the concealer, not fussed about the Mineral Veil,primer or lip gloss & the eye stick is too shiney.So not worth it just for the Foundation.

I do like this foundation got it in an earlier TSV with the brush.It is light but gives good coverage & is fairly matt.Have the Cool Beige but would like a slightly deeper shade.That would mean me getting into a store for a shade match.I already have the concealer, not fussed about the Mineral Veil,primer or lip gloss & the eye stick is too shiney.So not worth it just for the Foundation.

What's the concealer like pls? I'm thinking for Under eyes?

Hmmm like the look of this TSV but it is matte and I like more of a glow so not sure and I don't need anymore make-up. Has anyone tried the foundation?

The concealer looks quite heavy but creamy if you pat it on I find it ok.I prefer it to the IT Bye Bye Under Eye which I find thick and harder to blend.

Apparently the Mineral Veil is only 2g not 9g as stated.

Latest posts

Back