Diamonique Day TSV 04/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Diamonique 1ct tw Solitaire Ring 9ct Gold
Item Number: 339717
QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £74.97
P&P £4.95

A 1 carat solitaire simulated white diamond ring from Diamonique, in your choice of round, cushion or pear cut, all set on polished 9 carat yellow gold. Stunning in its simplicity, this beautiful Diamonique design would make a treasured gift for someone very special, or the perfect treat for you.

A gift to remember - whether you’re celebrating a birthday or even an engagement, or you just feel like adding a little luxury to your life, this stunning ring is the perfect way to add some magic to your day.

Sparkle to suit you - Diamonique offer three beautiful interpretations of a classic solitaire diamond. Opt for the round cut if you prefer a timeless, elegant design, cushion for feminine, classic style, or pear if you love sophisticated, statement sparkle.

The six Cs of Diamonique - this ring features the six Cs of Diamonique - unbeatable Clarity, great Carat weight, believable clear Colour (just like diamonds), low Cost, beautifully Cut stones, and a piece that inspires Confidence. The clarity of each stone helps ensure optimum sparkle, as light can travel through perfectly.

Round-cut simulated white diamond: 1 x (6.5mm)
Cushion-cut simulated white diamond: 1 x (6mm)
Pear-cut simulated white diamond: 1 x (8mm x 5mm)
Polished 9 carat yellow gold
Total equivalent diamond weight: 1.00 carat

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339717

The ring is selling well, wonder if it is aimed at Christmas engagements ( not passed off as a real diamond I hope!)

Yes that’s what I thought! Bet they thought they’d got away with diamonds galore! Although sadly they stole most of my jewellery collection so they did get away with diamonds etc.

So sorry this happened to you - it's one of my worst nightmares. I'm quite territorial and the thought of burglars makes my blood run cold.

My workplace was burgled years ago. Apart from what they took, they mess they made was awful. The mess they left was just disgusting. The police attending told us that it was common for burglars to leave a deposit (so to speak - and on the floor, not in the loo!). Horrible.

So sorry this happened to you - it's one of my worst nightmares. I'm quite territorial and the thought of burglars makes my blood run cold.

My workplace was burgled years ago. Apart from what they took, they mess they made was awful. The mess they left was just disgusting. The police attending told us that it was common for burglars to leave a deposit (so to speak - and on the floor, not in the loo!). Horrible.

Why would anybody do that - poo on the floor? Unless the burglar really really hated the person he was robbing - but surely doing a poo is a way of leaving ones DNA at the scene.....silly burglar!

unfortunately leaving your DNA at a scene only matters if samples are taken and run through checks of DNA databank but now the police don’t even come out to burglaries. TBH I’m not sure what level of crime they DO investigate.

This is not a complaint about police officers themselves but the governments (all parties -in the end of the day there isn’t a fag paper between them) cutting budgets.

Latest posts

Back