Lola Rose bracelet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

iloveshopping

Registered Shopper
In case you haven’t enough, the Nikki bracelet is still £11 plus p&p on the LR website
https://www.lolarose.co.uk/shop/gb/...r shopping bag. Same with the angel bracelet

Thanks so much for this, ILS. I'd never think to go to that site. Lola always look so pretty but I try to resist as I don't want to get caught up in the QVC brand hype. I worry that I'm getting 'rinsed' for pieces of coloured rock! How do you find the stones etc if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks so much for this, ILS. I'd never think to go to that site. Lola always look so pretty but I try to resist as I don't want to get caught up in the QVC brand hype. I worry that I'm getting 'rinsed' for pieces of coloured rock! How do you find the stones etc if you don't mind my asking?
My only Lola Rose bracelet was stolen in Spain earlier this year. It had tiny jewel multicoloured stones interspaced with gold beads. It was very pretty and was in the LR sale last year so am replacing it with the Nikki bracelet. Only just ordered it so won’t know how substantial it is but I generally like dainty

My only Lola Rose bracelet was stolen in Spain earlier this year. It had tiny jewel multicoloured stones interspaced with gold beads. It was very pretty and was in the LR sale last year so am replacing it with the Nikki bracelet. Only just ordered it so won’t know how substantial it is but I generally like dainty

That's such a shame that it was stolen, I am surprised that happened???? The one you describe does sound very lovely however. i only ask re stones since I remember a lot on here questioning the prices & the stones etc.

That's such a shame that it was stolen, I am surprised that happened???? The one you describe does sound very lovely however. i only ask re stones since I remember a lot on here questioning the prices & the stones etc.

I used to make a lot of jewellery myself but sadly been too ill to do so for a long time. But I do find Lola Rose is expensive for what it is, and I could make similar styles myself for a lot less. But I think the stones are generally of a decent and consistent quality (I've never seen any with the more recent metal beads/additions people have complained about..)

But for £11 a bracelet - plus p&p of course - don't think you can really go wrong. Definitely worth a punt if you like the design and can afford it.

I’m wearing the Nicki rainbow quartz today as I have a burgundy top and blue jeans on. It looks very pretty with that combo and not too large. I have a dainty silver bead Annie Haak bracelet which was elasticated and has broken so will be restringing that as I think I managed to retrieve all the beads when it broke. Hope your nieces enjoy the bracelets

I used to make a lot of jewellery myself but sadly been too ill to do so for a long time. But I do find Lola Rose is expensive for what it is, and I could make similar styles myself for a lot less. But I think the stones are generally of a decent and consistent quality (I've never seen any with the more recent metal beads/additions people have complained about..)

But for £11 a bracelet - plus p&p of course - don't think you can really go wrong. Definitely worth a punt if you like the design and can afford it.

I don't think I saw this when you posted, so a late reply to a jolly helpful post. I know SFA about these pretty stones & am therefore prime target to get rinsed by Nikki, q, et Al....I need to learn what is durable/sustainable/semi valuable & not a China honk-fest before I buy.
Just musing/wondering weather LR would be so successful, but for the friendship bracelet popularity....having said that, I think It's the brand that is the appeal...sorry, thinking loud.

Sorry to hear you have an illness, btw. I know that can suck.xxxxx

Latest posts

Back