TU Clothing in Sainsburys

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Twilight

Registered Shopper
Went to Sainsburys for the weekly shop & looked at the TU section. A fantastic collection of clothes for the new season, all at reasonable prices & many made from natural fabrics.

Went to Sainsburys for the weekly shop & looked at the TU section. A fantastic collection of clothes for the new season, all at reasonable prices & many made from natural fabrics.

Love TU clothing! I sit writing this wearing a longline cardi and comfy trousers from TU. Nearly all my tops and trousers tend to come from there.

I'm also a big fan of Tu. They regularly have 25% off the whole range too.

The staff aren't allowed to tell customers when the next 25% offer will be, I think they tie them in with bank hoildays so I'm holding on to my cash for a couple of weeks. Looking through my wardrobe I would say it's one third TU with the rest a combination of M&S & eBay finds, last week I bought two Cuddl Duds dresses for less than the price of one on the Q.

Another useful post, T, but I'm feeling a little sad that summer's over,as far as the shops are concerned:sad::sad::sad:

I like to make a point of wearing my 'summers' & super bright nails for as long as poss, with the disadvantage that everyone else thinks one is behind the season...sigh....

I like the Tu range and miss not having a Sainsbury's in my town.I loved the children's stuff too and also bought some of the school uniform from there.I do go in after work when there's a sale and I'm near a Sainsbury's. SisterBliss I should keep wearing your bright stuff if you love it.You are not behind the seasons ......you're in front.I wear what ever I feel like wearing when not at work.

Another useful post, T, but I'm feeling a little sad that summer's over,as far as the shops are concerned:sad::sad::sad:

I like to make a point of wearing my 'summers' & super bright nails for as long as poss, with the disadvantage that everyone else thinks one is behind the season...sigh....

It was nice to see so many pieces I would wear, in colours I like & at a sensible prices but I do agree with you. I can remember the 'Back to School' displays being in the windows of Lewis's & M&S in Birmingham when I was a child & we hadn't even broken up for the holidays. I know that all retailers are seasons ahead of us but seeing chocolates for Christmas at the end of August & hot cross buns on the shelves the day after the Christmas sales end makes me feel that the world is spinning too fast. Going off piste, I know that this has been a difficult summer for those who struggle with the heat & the sight of the countryside in flames, knowing that animals & children have been left in baking hot cars & young people have drowned when having fun has been awful. However, it has taken me back to 1976, being 17 & loving it!

If bright colours suit you there’s no reason to save them for summer in my opinion, I like seeing colours they can really brighten up a dreary day!

If bright colours suit you there’s no reason to save them for summer in my opinion, I like seeing colours they can really brighten up a dreary day!

Definitely, this fixation that as soon as it's September you have to start wearing rust & sludge green is ridiculous.

IT'S ON!

Just to let you know, I got an email from Argos (who now sell Tu clothing aswell!) to say there is 25% off the whole range from today (14th August til 20th August)...

However the offer isn't working yet!

Also I understand that Tu website itself also offering the 25% off the whole range from today too BUT their site is currently down! (Assume it's been overwhelmed - or else they're in the process of updating the offer now when most normal people are asleep!!)

The staff aren't allowed to tell customers when the next 25% offer will be, I think they tie them in with bank hoildays so I'm holding on to my cash for a couple of weeks. Looking through my wardrobe I would say it's one third TU with the rest a combination of M&S & eBay finds, last week I bought two Cuddl Duds dresses for less than the price of one on the Q.

See my post below - 25% off supposed to be live from today ;)
(Oh and well done on your Ebay purchases - I'm a huge ebayer!)

Thanks for the heads up TLL!
I bought a faux leather biker jacket in the last 25% off deal, cost me about £25 including delivery. It's beautiful, and feels like the real McCoy, nobody would guess it's not real leather.

See my post below - 25% off supposed to be live from today ;)
(Oh and well done on your Ebay purchases - I'm a huge ebayer!)

Thank you. It's the first place I look for most things except food. I've bought the most fabulous clothes over the years including a Kaliko dress, tag still attached, for £16.99 that is exactly what I wanted for a wedding next month. I retired from school last year & always had a plastic bag with me in case of student accidents, it became really difficult to find them without holes so I looked on eBay for the real McCoy, they arrived with a note "Enjoy your purchase".

Latest posts

Back