Lulu's Time Bomb TSV 05/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Any details yet? (I know, one week before the TSV date etc., but anyways...;-))

I like the cleanser and am currently using the collagen bomb just for using it up because I think it doesn't do anything for my skin (used it before already). But here's the news: I have started using the collagen bomb the day before yesterday and have since received compliments on how good I am looking altough feeling the opposite (I have a very bad time (death) since February and it shows on my face, my hair...)....Didn't receive compliments when using Perricone.

Concering the TSV: I won't buy because I still have bits and pieces from previous TSVs I bought, still haven't tried the creams yet.

By the way, the handcream is not bad, but the lavender in it is too string for my nose I am afraid.

I like the cleanser and am currently using the collagen bomb just for using it up because I think it doesn't do anything for my skin (used it before already). But here's the news: I have started using the collagen bomb the day before yesterday and have since received compliments on how good I am looking altough feeling the opposite (I have a very bad time (death) since February and it shows on my face, my hair...)....Didn't receive compliments when using Perricone.

Concering the TSV: I won't buy because I still have bits and pieces from previous TSVs I bought, still haven't tried the creams yet.

By the way, the handcream is not bad, but the lavender in it is too string for my nose I am afraid.

in the new beauty item thread there is a new coconut handcream duo http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237165

Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235961

Auto-Delivery Lulu's Time Bomb 4 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Heroes Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237668

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £44.98
P&P £4.95

This set of hard-working skincare heroes from Lulu's Time Bomb features two supersize products, Take Off Time Cleanse + Buff and Powerball Intensive Moisturizer, as well as two targeted treatments with Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream and Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel; all formulated to improve the look of elasticity and plumpness in your skin to leave it looking glowing and refreshed. With powerhouse formulas, enjoy a straightforward approach to skincare with Lulu's Time Bomb.

Ideal for all ages - with innovative formulas and no-nonsense delivery, this collection of skincare is ideal for all skin types and ages, whether you are looking to tackle the signs of ageing or pre-empt them.

A regime you can stick to - automatically restock your skincare essentials by choosing our Auto Delivery option and receive this collection twice more in 90 day intervals at the same fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Take Off Time Cleanse + Buff (200ml; supersize) - works to cleanse, moisturise and lift dead skin cells to reveal fresher-looking skin. Features small crystals like the ones used in professional microdermabrasion
1 x Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel (30ml; full size) - highly charged with collagen, this potent, moisturising formula is designed to create a fuller, firmer and smoother-looking complexion
1 x Powerball Intensive Moisturizer (45ml; full size) - a rich moisturising cream that helps to defend from dehydration; infused with ectoin, hyaluronic acid and an aqua cell complex of lentil, apple and watermelon extracts
1 x Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream (100ml; supersize) - designed to help enhance the appearance of suppleness and elasticity in target areas, plus help rebalance texture and brighten the appearance of your skin tone. Contains vitamin C, pea extract, olive oil and hyaluronic acid

How to use:
Take Off Time Cleanse + Buff

Morning and evening, apply to damp skin with your fingers and gently massage in
Wash off with warm water or remove with a damp pad or cloth
Finish by rinsing your face with water

Collagen Bomb Essential Skin Fuel

Morning and evening, smooth one to two pumps of product evenly over your face, and neck if desired.

Powerball Intensive Moisturizer

Apply evenly and liberally, morning and night, avoiding the eye area

Troubleshooter Neck, Jaw & Chest Cream

Morning and evening, massage with upward strokes to your jawline, neck and décolleté

I don’t watch or buy because it’s fronted by Lulu.Can’t stand her ‘expert in skincare’ stance when she has been helped by more than Time Bomb.

Latest posts

Back