Dress Sense!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I thought the boots and skirt JK wore in the Isaac Mizrahi show didn't look right together.What annoyed me more was the discussion over what colour they were 'calling ' the tops and the favourite word debate.My favourite word for that show was c***.

She tries so hard to be 'edgy' while forgetting that she's of an age when that just looks daft.

I thought the boots and skirt JK wore in the Isaac Mizrahi show didn't look right together.What annoyed me more was the discussion over what colour they were 'calling ' the tops and the favourite word debate.My favourite word for that show was c***.

I thought the skirt was ok it was the white ankle boots.

She tries so hard to be 'edgy' while forgetting that she's of an age when that just looks daft.

Just look at her at Alison Keenan's wedding - totally unrecognisable now. Around the time she first appeared on Q, short choppy haircut and dressed more appropriately with an equally ageing husband. Now she's a disaster, clearly trying to keep up with the young'uns, but looking like woman who embarrasses her children (think Chuntley)

Just look at her at Alison Keenan's wedding - totally unrecognisable now. Around the time she first appeared on Q, short choppy haircut and dressed more appropriately with an equally ageing husband. Now she's a disaster, clearly trying to keep up with the young'uns, but looking like woman who embarrasses her children (think Chuntley)

I agree b, just had a quick look and yes, yet another presenter who's holding back the years (there's a song there somewhere) ah well, the QVC lotions and potions obviously don't work so next stop, hairdressers, fake tan then the plastic surgeon.

Latest posts

Back