Gatineau TSV 09/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have always liked the Gatineau products I have used, but it is now looking a very dated brand IMVHO. It could do with a bit of a rebrand. And they don't seem to go in for oils or balms much do they?

Thats a bit rude calling Andrew a tool SCW :mysmilie_17:

He totally is though......

Apparently it is 3 brand new products

Oooh.....Love to hear more....SCW...?

I have always liked the Gatineau products I have used, but it is now looking a very dated brand IMVHO. It could do with a bit of a rebrand. And they don't seem to go in for oils or balms much do they?

Which ones do you favour Mazza? I have found the only decent one to be the defilift cream......

Last edited by a moderator:
I do like the gommage, the melatogenine mask and the neck gel. I quite like the melatogenine night cream but am more into oils now (AD Skin Synergy is my fave). I also quite like defilift for the day. I found the Age Benefit disappointing considering the value they put on it and dislike the body lotion as I find it very slow to absorb and a bit sticky, although the hand lotion is OK but not one I would buy outside of a TSV collection.

I am interested but depends how much because a proper jade roller is quite expensive to buy and I want one.

I have a feeling it won't be real jade, but they will call it that. Thing is, how does one tell the difference...I know it's green & cool & stone like.....

It has to be nephrite or jadeite to be called jade doesn't it? Maybe someone will ask which it is?

It has to be nephrite or jadeite to be called jade doesn't it? Maybe someone will ask which it is?

Be on alert for loose descriptions then. I wish I knew how to tell how nephrite or jadeite differed from fakes.

A jade roller is completely new to me. What does it do? Roll out the wrinkles? Do you use oil/serum with it? I'd like to see the demo's but anything I've ever bought from Gatineau I have returned for having zero effect.

CC

A jade roller is completely new to me. What does it do? Roll out the wrinkles? Do you use oil/serum with it? I'd like to see the demo's but anything I've ever bought from Gatineau I have returned for having zero effect.

CC

A jade roller is supposed to: improve blood circulation and skin tone. improve elasticity of the skin. promote lymphatic drainage. reduce puffiness and wrinkles. reduce dark under eye circles. eliminating toxins. the jade roller can also tighten pores since the jade remains cold even when in direct contact with the skin.

Amazon Prime does them from around £7!!!!!!! It says 100% natural Jade in the product description. I may venture into this.... (I followed the google Jade roller link to cultbeauty.co.uk and the lady on there gave a demo.)

Video Here

" We can exclusively reveal the contents our DefiLIFT 3D Firming Face & Body Collection Today's Special Value today!!

As well as our THREE BRAND NEW products: the NEW Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm SPF 15 in Rose, the NEW White Jade Facial Roller and the SUPERSIZE DefiLIFT Eye Contour Lift 30ml, our Today's Special Value also includes two DefiLIFT favourites!

Our DefiLIFT 3D Perfect Design Cream 30ml and our DefiLIFT 3D Body Oil 200ml.
These both contain the newly added Fixlift Technology which provides the skin with a 'second skin' veil that provides an immediate lifting effect whilst visibly smoothing and reducing the appearance of wrinkles!!

Only £69.96 or 3 easy payments of £23.32!

Don't miss out, see you on the 9th!

Would have liked to do a ml for ml price breakdown on this one, however I cannot find the price of the lip balm, the roller or 30ml eye contour price only 15 ml. A great deal though.

Latest posts

Back