Gatineau TSV 09/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Supercoolwillow posted a link so I thought that was a pre-order link. I'm confused now.

i include the link because it sometimes goes live before it acutally should & sometimes might let you order it before it goes on pre-order but not every tsv goes live early or on pre-order the link in general is just a heads up for when it does go live

i include the link because it sometimes goes live before it acutally should & sometimes might let you order it before it goes on pre-order but not every tsv goes live early or on pre-order the link in general is just a heads up for when it does go live

Thank you for the links etc that you do.

That'll be a whole day of crinkly Andrew Bagley, no doubt in a cashmere jumper and a pale pink shirt, touting his premium skincare. He's not the worst guest though. At least he has a good voice.

Is it me or are these TSV’s coming along more frequently?Elemis, Liz Earl, Gatineau and the makeup lines also.

Won't be buying this don't need lip balm or Eye cream

Nourishing Lip Balm SPF15 in Rose
Defilift 3D Eye Contour Lift 30ml
White Jade Facial Roller[/QUOTE]

Gatineau 5 Piece DefiLift Firming Face & Body Beauty Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.235900

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237700

QVC Price £90.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

This comprehensive Gatineau skincare selection features the innovative Defilift 3D Body Oil - designed to improve the appearance of firmness, texture and tone - accompanied by Defilift 3D Eye Contour Lift, Defilift 3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream and Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm. Complete with a new, cooling white jade roller so you can create your own facial massage technique at home, pamper and perfect the look of your skin with this head-to-toe collection from Gatineau.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the lip tint, 30ml moisturiser, 200ml body oil and the white jade roller individually from QVC UK you’d pay £155, plus P&P. So to get this collection for our Today’s Special Value price of just £69.96, plus P&P, is a superb saving of over £94, plus you’re also receiving a supersize DefiLift 3D Eye Lift Cream.

A salon secret – part of Gatineau’s Defilift 3D line is the Defilift3D Body Oil. This formula is a favourite amongst salon professionals, and is used to target and improve the look of uneven skin texture and firmness, while boosting hydration - this is Gatineau’s recipe for high-intensity toning in a bottle.

Ready, aim, target - specifically created to focus on firming and lifting your skin from head to toe, this collection combines the range's fantastic Defilift products for your body, face and eyes, with the Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm to help ensure your lips feel as soft and supple as the rest of you does.

Stock up on gorgeous skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive one more delivery not including the White Jade Facial Roller in 90 days, at today's fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Defilift3D Body Oil (200ml) - a luxurious body oil formulated to help skin feel intensively hydrated, firmer, smoother and supple, while boosting circulation and helping to tone the skin and reduce the appearance of uneven texture. It will also leave skin delicately fragranced with lotus Extract, which is both uplifting and comforting. Enriched with ivy extract, green tea, vitamin E, and Grape Seed Oil
1 x Defilift3D Eye Contour Lift (30ml) – this complete day and night eye care serum with a ‘triple action’ formula that help fight against dark circles, puffiness and crow’s feet. Contains active 'Botufix', Defilift3D actives, plant protein complex, wheat and soy proteins, yeast extract and mineral powders, it helps smooth, firm and tone the contours so your eyes appear visibly younger looking
1 x Defilift3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream (30ml; Special Trial Size) - a moisturising cream to help you restore skin's firmness and create a veil over your skin, giving your complexion a more refined and toned appearance
1 x Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm in Rose (3.7g) - creamy soft in texture, this intensively moisturising balm contains vitamin E, coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax and works to instantly moisturise, smooth and soothe the lips. Also offering protection from free radicals while SPF15 helps protect lips from UV damage and pollution. A delicate wash of colour brightens and gives lips of any skin tone a just-kissed flush.
1 x NEW White Jade Facial Roller - designed to stimulate and massage your skin, and encourage a more revitalised complexion, while also helping to encourage product absorption
1 x black spatula

How to apply:
Defilift3D Body Oil:

Morning or evening, use on dry skin and work in gentle upwards motions
Always begin at the ankles in upward movements towards the heart - the lymphatic fluid flows through the body towards the heart, so it’s more beneficial to brush in the same direction
Then, move up to the lower legs, thighs, stomach, back and arms
Be gentle over softer and more sensitive skin around the chest and décolleté and avoid any areas of inflamed, broken or particularly sensitive skin
Follow with your normal bath or shower

Defilift3D Eye Contour Lift:

One pump is enough for both eyes
Apply morning and/or evening to a cleansed eye contour, dabbing gently around the eye and beneath the eyebrow

Defilift3D Perfect Design Performance Volume Cream:

Apply a small amount to a cleansed face and neck, morning and evening, avoiding the eye area

Perfection Ultime Nourishing Lip Balm:

Wear alone for a hydrating and protective wash of colour
Wear as a lip primer under lipstick for a moisture boost and SPF protection

How to use:
White Jade Facial Roller

After applying your chosen Gatineau Serum begin the jade roller movements repeating each movement 3 times:
Start at the base of your neck and roll upwards to the jawline working against gravity
From the middle of your chin make broad strokes with the roller out towards your ear
Roll from your jawline up towards the middle of your cheeks
Continue with the broad strokes from the side of the nose to the ear
Roll down the length of the nose
Roll out from the tear duct to the temple
Roll along the brow from the 3rd eye to the temple
Roll from the eyebrows up to your hairline
Finish by rolling from the middle of the forehead out towards the temples

That'll be a whole day of crinkly Andrew Bagley, no doubt in a cashmere jumper and a pale pink shirt, touting his premium skincare. He's not the worst guest though. At least he has a good voice.

I find the Gat. shows some of the most dull to watch.

Bagley just screams 'Uncle knobhead' to me.

I'm afraid I don't believe a word they say-Ive never seen or met any one whose jowels or slackended skin (that old fave) has disappeared due to a serum,cream or seaweed concoction.

The repetition is tedious- and the normally ageing skin of all the big brand players,jowels and sun damage speaks for itself!!

I've just watched my recording and I have to say that had I not bought a jade roller from Amazon, I would have been seriously tempted by this! However, I don't want two so I just tuned in really to check I was using it as per Michelle's instructions! I have learnt I could use it more round the eyes so will be adding that in. And before anyone asks, No, I haven't noticed a big improvement but at least I'm no worse!

DefiLift eye product

Andrew crinkly Bagley is on touting DefiLift eye. He is raving about it, however I would expect no less from him. It's his job to tout this product. What are your real experience with DefiLift eye? Do you use any other eye products that you find effective. I personally use this rollerball product from Simple. It contains cucumber and hyaluronic acid. I'm interested in reducing puffiness in the morning and dark circles.

https://www.superdrug.com/Simple/Simple-Kind-To-Eyes-Revitalising-Eye-Roll-On-15ml/p/208016

Now they're touting another "Ultimate Miracle" eye product. It does look good. There are just so many of these products I don't know which one to choose. My Simple product is great for after swimming. I find it helps with the chlorinated water / irritation.

Defi Lift Eye cream or serum or whatever it is did nothing for my crows feet. Decleor used to do this eye product where it had little roller balls on the end and that was a good product for tired, puffy eyes. The best eye creams for wrinkles that I have found recently are the Alpha H ones and the Decleor eye product in the TSV is a huge improvement on their previous offerings.

I have tried both Gatineau and Elemis products via TSVs and they've gone back, having made no difference at all. However, it won't be the same for everyone. Does anything really make a difference or do we see what we want to see?

CC

Defi Lift Eye cream or serum or whatever it is did nothing for my crows feet. Decleor used to do this eye product where it had little roller balls on the end and that was a good product for tired, puffy eyes. The best eye creams for wrinkles that I have found recently are the Alpha H ones and the Decleor eye product in the TSV is a huge improvement on their previous offerings.

I have tried both Gatineau and Elemis products via TSVs and they've gone back, having made no difference at all. However, it won't be the same for everyone. Does anything really make a difference or do we see what we want to see?

CC

Thanks CC, that is very interesting and informative. I've heard good things about Alpha H products before. Maybe I'll give their products a try. I'm a big fan of the Dermologica light face peel cream. I find it gives great results. I'd like an eye cream that does the same!

Now they're touting another "Ultimate Miracle" eye product. It does look good. There are just so many of these products I don't know which one to choose. My Simple product is great for after swimming. I find it helps with the chlorinated water / irritation.

I love these DHS alternatives...

CC

The Defi lift eye irritated my eyes, but it is a 'lifting' product which I believe is an effective cosmetic. By the sounds of it J, this isn't what you are looking for.
The alpha h is a good de puffer & lifter, but again it irritated me. If puffing is your issue, gels are best. Arnica gel is good. You just need a wee bit & I'd get a good branded one from the chemist (not Savers) in a small tube - not with menthol in if you're sensitive. Probs about £6.00, lasts ages, multiple uses, keep in fridge. The menthol one was actually fine for me but only on my upper lid puff! (My under eyes are sooo sensitive....) Really refreshing & doubled as a headache easer on temples.
I liked the look of the Gat miracle one for dark circles - make up really though,IMO.

Origins ginzing may well suit your dark circles. Origins I believe have free post & samples! Their stuff is pretty good....I think you'd like that one.

Sorry for the length, hope this helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back