Cuddl Duds TSV 06/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have three Cuddl Duds, all seen on the Q & then bought on eBay. I love them & have found that washing them at 30 degrees & not using a fabric conditioner is the answer to keeping them looking good.

I love my cuddl duds I agree about the washing and only buy when reduced. great brand

Cuddl Duds TSV 06/09/18

At least they are affordable up to now, and the cuddl duds ambassador seem very normal.

Hmmmmmmmmm. Not something I would buy. I'd like a nice comfy top and bottoms set. Smarter than pyjamas but not something you'd go jogging in or "down the arcade" :)mysmilie_17:). Quality velour or micro fleece but not one that attracts dog hair. Oh yes, under £30 as well. Better get my design crayons out lol.

CC

Hmmmmmmmmm. Not something I would buy. I'd like a nice comfy top and bottoms set. Smarter than pyjamas but not something you'd go jogging in or "down the arcade" :)mysmilie_17:). Quality velour or micro fleece but not one that attracts dog hair. Oh yes, under £30 as well. Better get my design crayons out lol.

CC

Try Matalan. Cosy tops and bottoms for under £25.

Cuddl Duds Comfortwear Cowl Neck Handkerchief Hem Tunic
Item Number: 173236
QVC Price £28.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £3.95

This long-sleeved tunic top from Cuddl Duds is made from stretchy sweatshirt fabric with a cosy, brush finish on the inside, and features a cowl neckline and a handkerchief hemline. A wardrobe staple that can be lounged in or teamed with any of your favourite jeans or trousers, this tunic boasts a flattering shape that you'll love to wear time and again.

Upgrade your loungewear - who says you can't be stylish when you're lounging? With a chic cowl neckline and handkerchief hemline, this soft cosy top will ensure you look the part even when you're chilling out, watching the box, or grabbing a cuppa with your bestie.

Comfort in colour - in a gorgeous colour palette of six fantastic shades, you'll find it hard to choose which one to go for. Black, Midnight Blue and Antique Rose are all solid hues, great for teaming with your daywear. The Heather Brown, Heather Rose and Heather Stone Grey options all come in a marl fabric, perfect for creating luxe lounging looks.

Huggy logo on the sleeve cuff
62% polyester, 33% viscose, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Black
Midnight Blue
Antique Rose
Heather Brown
Heather Rose
Heather Stone Grey

Garment measurements:

Chest: S: 91.4cm (36"), M: 99.1cm (39"), L: 106.7cm (42"), XL: 114.3cm (45"), 2XL: 124.4cm (49"), 3XL: 132.1cm (52")
Length: S: 76.2cm (30"), M: 77.5cm (30.5"), L: 78.7cm (31"), XL: 80cm (31.5"), 2XL: 82.5cm (32.5"), 3XL: 83.8cm (33")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.173236

Why do they have to put that hem on?? Is it cheaper to make because they use less fabric since they are effectively cutting holes (well semicircles) in it? They could keep the 'forgiving' length & then just do a rounded hem perhaps, to keep it QVC flattering, or even the ubiquitous 'high low', but that hanky is so dated & flappy.

If it had the thumb thingies & was perhaps as my suggestions above, (not that I claim to be a designer of course) it'd do me for walking Obie, but not for the sofa time that follows because it's a dog hair magnet....

Why do they have to put that hem on?? Is it cheaper to make because they use less fabric since they are effectively cutting holes(well semicircles) in it? They could keep the 'forgiving' length & then just do a rounded hem perhaps, to keep it QVC flattering, or even the ubiquitous 'high low', but that hem is so dated.

If it had the thumb thingies & was perhaps as the above, it'd do me for walking Obie, but not for the sofa time that follows because it's a dog hair magnet....

Sorry to go on, but the models on the web look like they have raided the dressing up box for either pixie/elf/Robin Hood attire.

And the 'reduction' is sh**e. 'Nuff said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another offering from the QVC ‘fashion’ buyers, from the pics it doesn’t merit spending time watching live.Don’t tell me it’s Limited stock!

Yet another of QVCs offerings were they're cheaply mass produced, cheap looking material, not so cheaply priced.

Also message to guest, don't wear a small when a medium will do, really does show when the chesticles are trying to make a break for it.

It looks cheap ... it is cheap... not a lot more to say. I got two pairs of around the house trousers from Matalan for under £30. I am really pleased with them, they wash well and no need to iron.

Doesn't look to be selling well, probably because you can get the same thing on any market for £6.99. Those shark bite hems make hips look huge even if your hips are slim. Simon Biagi was probably the worst presenter to try and show it off this morning with all his false oooohing and ahhhhing. That always means something is awful if he's trying to big it up lol.

CC

Latest posts

Back