Cuddl Duds TSV 06/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

What on earth is Pipa wearing on the 11am show? Really hideous trousers and high heels. Sooooooooo 1980's, I mean who wears high heels with leisure trousers? She'll be wearing stirrup ski pants next with the stirrups over her shoes.

CC

Its the cut out toes on those boots I cant get to grips with. Whats that all about ? You have a boot which covers the foot and ankle and then 3 toes are exposed (?) stoopid stoopid stoopid and looks...... stoopid.

I never like cowl necks. They don’t suit my face, make it look fat ! Also look untidy because I don’t know how to fold it so it looks neat.

They showed another item this morning, a top and bottoms set with a lighter colour on most of the top and a darker “slimming colour” further down the top and on the bottoms.

The fabric was so thin and clingy and the legs shapeless that the poor plus-size model’s legs looked encased in loose-fitting sausage skins.

No disrespect to the really lovely plus size girl Natasha (?) but honest to God, any self respecting curvy girl with a few extra pounds would not be seen wearing the stuff they pour that poor girl into. In fact, making her walk down the runway with the size 10's just makes her look bigger.

Yes, and like many ladies - and young girls, she has what my Mum used to call 'sturdy legs', and wearing any sort of leggings and tight fitting trousers only exacerbates size. When modelling maxi dresses or palazzo pants she looks great.

Latest posts

Back