Autumn Fashion Collection

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I’m listening with one ear at 8.15pm. The guest and Alison Keenan are going on about how cold it is and how we need to be wearing the big fluffy winter jumper with an enormous cowl neck collar.

It’s 61 degrees (f) and humid here in Chelmsford and just the thought of wearing such a garment is enough to give me a hot flush.

They do seem a bit previous in the Autumn fashion shows, but today is dark and raining...so maybe the good old english weather is back...please.
I hated the hot weather.

I live in the far north west of England and the weather here has been beautiful with temperatures around 20c and above for weeks. It’s raining today but at 8.30am we still have 16c. They are talking out of their a..e.

I live in the far north west of England and the weather here has been beautiful with temperatures around 20c and above for weeks. It’s raining today but at 8.30am we still have 16c. They are talking out of their a..e.

They are talking out of their a..e.<<

>>Just for a change.

>>and.... Wonderfully put! :)

I like your Picture Betty Boo! xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back