Sussed !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
So THATS the reason Jill Franks swallows her words - she's chewing on a sweet ! On Together Show, she's gulping her words and then there's a lump in her cheek with a crafty bit of chewing going on. What's that all about then ? Clearly mastered the art over the years of talking while sucking on a sweet. Not professional Franks !

This is just a recent thing, she has only been back a couple days having been off for over two weeks with flu. Her voice is much weaker than normal (quite a relief) and suspect if she didn't suck a sweet she would be coughing constantly.

Aaaah, I'll give her that then, BUT the gulping and swallowing of words is a common occurrence, so she may well be hiding at sweetie - like we all used to do at school.

When she was the ‘keep fit’ guru after a few seconds of movement she was gasping for air ...

No keep fit shows nowadays on the Q but they still ask you to stuff your face wIth chocolates, pies and other overpriced unhealthy foodstuff. A bit of an imbalance in their line up.

When our younger daughter was planning her wedding she read that Kate Middleton had a Tic Tac to the side of her mouth when she got married so that she didn't dry up due to nerves, little daughter did the same & it worked. As a one off doing something like that is fine, especially if nobody notices, however, it was obvious what Jill Franks was doing & like so much on the Q at present it was really unprofessional. I know she's been ill but there are throat sprays that she could have used to protect her voice & on numerous occasions it's possible to see a glass of water in the background so she could have also have had a drink available to use in the breaks.

This is just a recent thing, she has only been back a couple days having been off for over two weeks with flu. Her voice is much weaker than normal (quite a relief) and suspect if she didn't suck a sweet she would be coughing constantly.

This sounds mean, but it's been such a relief without her on telly, for me at least. Her presenting is not for me....to much shouty BS

Latest posts

Back