The Outerwear Directive TSV 07/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade Knitted Edge To Edge Hooded Coatigan with Patch Pockets
Item Number: 174510
QVC Price £44.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £4.95

This stylish knitted coatigan from Centigrade features a relaxed fit with an open front, plus long sleeves, a hood and two front patch pockets. This versatile piece is the perfect alternative to a lightweight jacket as we transition through the seasons.

Wear it your way - this design will fit easily into your autumn/ winter wardrobe. Try it with jeans, leggings or trousers for a casual weekend outfit, or team it with a dress and boots for work.

Choose the colour - available in five wearable shades, this really is a versatile design. Opt for Navy, Beige, Grey or Black for classic tones, or go for the Rose option for a splash of subtle colour.

Dropped shoulders
67% acrylic, 30% nylon, 3% elastane
Hand wash cold

Colour options:

Navy
Beige
Grey
Black
Rose

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 107cm (42"), S: 111cm (43.7"), M: 115cm (45.3"), L: 121cm (47.6"), XL: 127cm (50"), 2XL: 135cm (53.1"), 3XL: 143cm (56.3")
Length: XS: 69cm (27.3"), S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M: 70.6cm (27.8"), L: 71.1cm (28"), XL: 71.9cm (28.3"), 2XL: 72.4cm (28.5"), 3XL: 72.4cm (28.5")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.174510

Oh lord, acrylic with dropped shoulders. That means the models will be pushing the 'too long' sleeves up to the elbow, and when its washed it will be a maxi coat.

Ooops I take it all back, - have just seen the link, and its already a coat.

What does everyone think? I might fancy this, but it looks very oversized......Will the fabric be a 'bobble' fest?

It looks too floppy and shapeless. JK hasn’t adjusted it properly on her shoulders and so it’s longer at the front than back. Not the high-low style, just uneven. If the garment was properly designed, cut and tailored it would fit properly without having to fiddle about to get it into shape.

I like this sort of garment but with this one I know I would be constantly pulling it onto my shoulders.There is nothing worse than to keep adjusting your clothing.It does look very oversized & often when buying clothes online I would order 2 sizes & return one.With Q this would cost almost £10 to get them here & then cost of return.They are just now suggesting trying another size!No way!No sale!The sleeves look a bit tight for the likes of such a garment?

It looks too floppy and shapeless. JK hasn’t adjusted it properly on her shoulders and so it’s longer at the front than back. Not the high-low style, just uneven. If the garment was properly designed, cut and tailored it would fit properly without having to fiddle about to get it into shape.

Would be better without the hood which is pulling it back on the shoulders. Do they ever do wearer trials?

Would be better without the hood which is pulling it back on the shoulders. Do they ever do wearer trials?

I've had a watch, & have decided this will be a nightmare. Also I think it'll make anyone curvy /under tall appear huge, especially from behind.

Latest posts

Back