Rollerlash
They're Real Double The Lip

View attachment 16240

View attachment 16241

View attachment 16242

View attachment 16243

View attachment 16244

Good to know but.....

The Roller lash =spider poky lashes plus my eyes don't like the formula. The lippy has bad reviews. I like the Gimme - not sure about the blush...special for Q?
My cash is probably safe....phew.....

Good to know but.....

The Roller lash =spider poky lashes plus my eyes don't like the formula. The lippy has bad reviews. I like the Gimme - not sure about the blush...special for Q?
My cash is probably safe....phew.....

none of it is a special for Q as its all to buy on benefits website & there is nothing wrong with things made just for Q in fact i find them better than the normal range

Benefit All that Glitters 5 Piece Make-up Collection with Bag
Item Number: 237096
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.00

P&P £3.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £14.00

Packed full of fun, this five-piece Benefit collection includes make-up staples with Roller Lash mascara and Gimme Brow tinted eyebrow gel, as well as gorgeous colour thanks to They're Real Double the Lip lip colour in a rich berry shade and Gold Rush blusher. The collection is completed by a heart-shaped mirror and a make-up bag, both decorated with gorgeous glitter for that true Benefit finishing touch.

Choose your perfect option - Gimme Brow tinted brow gel comes in your choice of Light, Medium or Deep, so you can choose your perfect shade. We recommend Light for hair colours from platinum to light brown, Medium for golden ash brown to medium brown, and Dark for dark brown, black, or salt and pepper hair.

Brighten up your look - with summer tans fading and cold weather on the horizon, now is the perfect time to think about adding a little more colour to your daily make-up routine. Never fear looking washed out against your darker autumn/ winter wardrobe when you've swept on some Gold Rush blusher complete with your They're Real berry lip shade.

Contains:

1 x Roller Lash mascara (8.5g) - grabs, separates, lifts and curls, with a curve-setting formula that holds for up to 12 hours. Contains provitamin B5 and serin
1 x Gimme Brow (3g) - in a choice of Light, Medium or Deep; contains tiny microfibres that adhere to your skin and hair, creating natural-looking fullness and definition
1 x They're Real Double the Lip in Juicy Berry (1.5g) - a lip liner and lipstick in one featuring a teardrop-shaped tip which grabs and defines your lip line and fills in your lips with complementing colour for the appearance of volume and dimension
1 x Gold Rush blusher (5g) - a warm, golden-nectar tone infused with delicate flecks of golden pearl, featuring a signature scent with notes of citrus, vanilla and sandalwood. Presented in a compact complete with mirror and brush
1 x heart-shaped glitter mirror
1 x make-up bag in pink glitter

How to use:
Roller Lash mascara:

Hold the wand horizontally and give the brush a wiggle from side to side, base to tip, to achieve maximum volume, length and lift
Hold the wand vertically and stroke upward to curl and separate
Layer as generously as you wish

Gimme Brow:

Using short pressing motions, stroke the precision tip along your brows to define the shape
Comb through with the tiny tapered brush to blend and build

They're Real Double the Lip:

Position the pointed tip along your upper lip line and glide on
Pivot to fill in your lower lip
Gently press your lips together to softly blend

Gold Rush blusher:

Swirl the brush in the box and blow off any excess
Smile and sweep across the apples of your cheeks and blend upwards along your cheekbones

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237096

I’m sure this will sell if you are looking for a teenagers present,however Benefit really need to rethink some of their product names,I’m surprised the PC brigade haven’t been on to them.

none of it is a special for Q as its all to buy on benefits website & there is nothing wrong with things made just for Q in fact i find them better than the normal range

Of course you do. :mysmilie_3:

The "especially made for QVC" that I in the past, and others have received, has been mass produced, more about the quantity than the quality.

At 52 (almost 53) I too think this range is aimed at the teenagers to late twenties age group, just going by the packaging. I personally would feel a tad embarrassed bringing out a mascara with "BADgal Bang!" on it. Just my opinion of course. :mysmilie_17:

Saying that though, I very rarely use mascara except when going out for dinner or special occasions. :mysmilie_3:

At 52 (almost 53) I too think this range is aimed at the teenagers to late twenties age group, just going by the packaging. I personally would feel a tad embarrassed bringing out a mascara with "BADgal Bang!" on it. Just my opinion of course. :mysmilie_17:

Saying that though, I very rarely use mascara except when going out for dinner or special occasions. :mysmilie_3:

I'm 68 Shopperholic and don't give a hoot about the daft names on Benefit make-up.If it works well, which most of the items I have tried do, I'll ignore any comments my young nieces sometimes make. They usually go on to try it themselves anyway.I find Benefit Boi-ing industrial strength concealer is the best i have ever used to cover imperfections. In old age I shall continue to live by Jenny Joseph's poem 'When I am an old woman I shall wear purple'. Time to embarass the youngsters me thinks!! Insert wicked laugh.

I'm 68 Shopperholic and don't give a hoot about the daft names on Benefit make-up.If it works well, which most of the items I have tried do, I'll ignore any comments my young nieces sometimes make. They usually go on to try it themselves anyway.I find Benefit Boi-ing industrial strength concealer is the best i have ever used to cover imperfections. In old age I shall continue to live by Jenny Joseph's poem 'When I am an old woman I shall wear purple'. Time to embarass the youngsters me thinks!! Insert wicked laugh.

Yes I couldn’t agree more if it works for you that’s great. I use beauty products that don’t test on animals and Benefit do so that rules them out for me anyway, so I’ll just have to take your word for it.

Yes I couldn’t agree more if it works for you that’s great. I use beauty products that don’t test on animals and Benefit do so that rules them out for me anyway, so I’ll just have to take your word for it.

That's fair enough Shopperholic,I just thought from your previous post that you were ruling Benefit out because of the silly packaging names.

That's fair enough Shopperholic,I just thought from your previous post that you were ruling Benefit out because of the silly packaging names.

No, I said the packaging is aimed at the younger end of the market, and I would feel embarrassed bringing that BADgal one out, I never said it wasn't any good, but even if it was they test on animals so that rules me out straight away.

I’m 71 & I do like some of the Benefit products—Dandilion blusher but I use as an all over powder as it is a very light pink,Pore professional,& all 3 mascaras,& need another eyebrow product.Like the rather quirky packaging & the mini sizes (although is a more expensive way to buy)If it works——-

I like the brow gel, hoola and blusher palettes. I ordered a kit with the Bad gal mascara and tried it today but not that impressed prefer my It cosmetics superhero one. Will try again before I decide if I will send it back.

Way back in the day(I am talking late 90s and early 00), when the original two sisters started the company. They did some lovely products, skin care and body as well as the makeup. It was silly with the names of products but all great quality. The late 00s when the daughters seemed to take over the company, the body and skin care ranges went to be replaced by ultra sweet perfumes etc really aimed at the late teen market.

I asked someone I know who used to work for Benefit about their claims about the mascaras being the biggest sellers in the cosmetic market. She said yes it was true. I had this idea that Lancome sold more than any other brand but seems I was wrong.

Oh, Benefit was very well known for their hard sell techniques. On the beauty forums loads of people saying walking past a counter if you so much as blinked they jumped on you. I have noticed that has stopped in recent years.

Latest posts

Back