A question for SCW

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
I was thinking about buying the Cyclotricity Steel Frame Jade Bike, Item 401896.

I've found 2 completely different videos of it, one with Alison Keenan and one with Craig.

In the Craig video, from his comments, it was obviously a TSV at the time.

I've searched ST.COM to see if I can find the price when it was a TSV, but it didn't show up.

Are you able to tell me when it was a TSV and how much the TSV price was please?

It is currently £600, it has only 1 review, which is very poor.

PS QVC CS didn't know.

I was thinking about buying the Cyclotricity Steel Frame Jade Bike, Item 401896.

I've found 2 completely different videos of it, one with Alison Keenan and one with Craig.

In the Craig video, from his comments, it was obviously a TSV at the time.

I've searched ST.COM to see if I can find the price when it was a TSV, but it didn't show up.

Are you able to tell me when it was a TSV and how much the TSV price was please?

It is currently £600, it has only 1 review, which is very poor.

PS QVC CS didn't know.

it has never been a TSV

Any idea what the price was then Ian?

I am puzzled that the bike is only in one show (Practical Ideas) as far as I can find now, yet earlier I saw 2 different videos.

Unfortunately Abbi Horne is on both, lying as usual. When asked if the bike had a weight limit, she replied no. I doubt if it would support someone of 30 stone. And in one show, her mother was in her 60's, in the other one she was in her 70's.

Any idea what the price was then Ian?

I am puzzled that the bike is only in one show (Practical Ideas) as far as I can find now, yet earlier I saw 2 different videos.

Unfortunately Abbi Horne is on both, lying as usual. When asked if the bike had a weight limit, she replied no. I doubt if it would support someone of 30 stone. And in one show, her mother was in her 60's, in the other one she was in her 70's.

no idea as i dont put that kinda thing on here but you must of saw the previous presentation & then they take that off & put a new more recent one on like from that pratical ideas show

Latest posts

Back