Help Support ShoppingTelly:

K By Kelly Hoppen 6 Piece Gatsby Bedding Collection
Item Number: 807720
P&P £0.00

Single QVC Price £117.00 Todays Special Value Price £96.00

Double QVC Price £129.00 Todays Special Value Price £108.00

King QVC Price £141.00 Todays Special Value Price £117.00

Super King QVC Price £147.00 Todays Special Value Price £123.00

This sophisticated six-piece Gatsby bedding collection from K by Kelly Hoppen comprises a duvet cover and two housewife pillowcases in a striking jacquard design with sateen piecing on the face, plus two sham pillowcases and a runner, each with an embroidered velvet face. Make bedtime a luxurious affair with this co-ordinated bedding collection.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the full set from QVC UK after today you’d pay £147 for the Super King size, so with our Today's Special Value price of £123, you’re saving £24 (based on the Super King Size). Saving on Single: £21, Double £21, King £24, Super King £24.

Kelly says - "Changing your bedding is the quickest way to refresh your bedroom between seasons. It’s such a lift to the spirits to bring fresh, light, airy fabrics into a room when spring dawns, but also wonderfully comforting to add cosy layers of velvet when the days are darkening."

Choose your shade - in a choice of Nude, Silver-Grey or White/Beige, make your bedroom a calming, neutral haven, whatever your preferred decorating style.

500 thread count
Button fastening on duvet cover
Duvet cover and housewife pillowcases: 100% cotton
Quilted runner and sham pillowcases: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Silver-Grey
Nude
White/Beige

Contains:

1 x duvet cover - jacquard fabric and pieced sateen on front with a jacquard reverse and sateen flange
2 x housewife pillowcases - jacquard fabric and pieced sateen on front with a solid sateen reverse
2 x sham pillowcases - embroidered velvet on front with a plain reverse
1 x quilted runner - embroidered velvet on front with a plain reverse

Measurements:
Duvet cover:

Single: 135cm x 200cm (53" x 79")
Double: 200cm x 200cm (79" x 79")
King: 230cm x 220cm (91" x 87")
Super King: 260cm x 220cm (102" x 87")

Pillowcases:

Housewife pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30")
Sham pillowcases (all sizes): 50cm x 77cm (20" x 30.3")

Quilted runner:

Single: 60cm x 225cm (24" x 88.6")
Double: 60cm x 290cm (24" x 114.1")
King: 60cm x 330cm (24" x 129.9")
Super King: 60cm x 350cm (24" x 137.8")

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807720

It's nice enough, I suppose, however I can't say it looks particularly exciting. When Hoppen touts her autobiography on QVC she might consider entitling it: "Four Shades of Grey."

It's nice enough, I suppose, however I can't say it looks particularly exciting. When Hoppen touts her autobiography on QVC she might consider entitling it: "Four Shades of Grey."

Taupe dah-ling, taupe.

What exactly is a sham pillowcase? Can you fit a pillow.in it? I have four pillows on my bed so would I be able to use just this set of would I need to find 2 extra pillowcases? (Not that I'm buying.)

Sorry if I'm being particularly dim!

What exactly is a sham pillowcase? Can you fit a pillow.in it? I have four pillows on my bed so would I be able to use just this set of would I need to find 2 extra pillowcases? (Not that I'm buying.)

Sorry if I'm being particularly dim!

a sham pillowcase is just another pillowcase in my eyes ha to match the bedspread ect

Isn't a pillow sham a fancy pillowcase that's just for show and you wouldn't actually sleep on it? I think it might be an Americanism. I mean if you have fancy embroidered pillowcases then slept on them you might end up with a fancy embroidered face in the morning.

CC

Yes, CC, that makes sense cos the KH set has shams with a velvet finish on one side. Well as I have four pillows on my bed which always seem a bit battered come the morning, I'd need six if two were shams!!!! Sorry, that's too much!

"it's getting to that time of year when people start panicking about what changes to make in the bedroom" (I'm paraphrasing) ….I mean....what???? Please don't line this womans pockets.

"it's getting to that time of year when people start panicking about what changes to make in the bedroom" (I'm paraphrasing) ….I mean....what???? Please don't line this womans pockets.

So many people on QVC having panic attacks over seemingly inconsequential things. Suzie Adams hyperventilates if she doesn't have her own pillow, the ABC woman panics if she doesn't have a tea tree wipe to hold onto the moving handrail on the Tube, and Hoppen crumbles like rusk on a grater at the thought of not having a dreary grey bedspread! So fed up with them trying to project their pretend panic onto the public in a bid to flog their solution.

talking of decorating bedrooms. I have just finished mine and its been so traumatic I actually dont actually want to sleep in it. :mysmilie_51:

talking of decorating bedrooms. I have just finished mine and its been so traumatic I actually dont actually want to sleep in it. :mysmilie_51:

I can imagine boffy, we really need ours doing and some new cupboards but keep putting if off.

That was next on the list for us but we decided the upheaval would be such a pain so have swapped & moved into the spare room. Ms Hoppen would approve, it's very muted & was inspired by a painting, well a stretched canvas from B&Q that was in the bargain bin & very similar to my avatar. In my dreams I look like her, dressed in 1950s Balmain & Dior.

the fun bit is buying fabrics and wallpaper. the awful bit is finding a tradesman to do the dead and making sure they do a good job. its only when they have left you see the sneaky patch up jobs. then fighting with carpet companies that think you need a mortgage for a piece of bedroom carpet. nightmare! in Kelly Hoppen world it must be far easier lol

Not half as traumatic as seeing Kelly Hoppen's sour face and listening to her dreary voice. Her snooty, aloof manner makes her like some ice queen that's had her heart and soul cryogenically frozen.

Had to laugh when I caught some of her show with Simon Biagi where he dared to mention that the nude had a peach tone. 'It does not, no it doesn't, don't say peach, it's not peach' :mysmilie_11:

Had to laugh when I caught some of her show with Simon Biagi where he dared to mention that the nude had a peach tone. 'It does not, no it doesn't, don't say peach, it's not peach' :mysmilie_11:

I wish someone would lock her up in a paisley patterned room with peach and strong primary colour stripes on one of the walls, an Axminster rug with a busy pattern, and a collection Billy Bass singing fish on the wall, polystyrene tiles on the ceiling, louvre doors on the cupboards and a tile-topped coffee table, not to mention this fabulous feature on the mantlepiece...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/173103209719

Last edited:

Sorry, but that's so funny!

Aren't those Billy Bass (singing fish) things valuable now?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back