Kelly Hoppen Home Designs TSV 08/09/18 - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

"it's getting to that time of year when people start panicking about what changes to make in the bedroom" (I'm paraphrasing) ….I mean....what???? Please don't line this womans pockets.

Likes Grizelda , Mazza , Pick-a-Lily liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Retrovertigo View Post
    "it's getting to that time of year when people start panicking about what changes to make in the bedroom" (I'm paraphrasing) .I mean....what???? Please don't line this womans pockets.
    So many people on QVC having panic attacks over seemingly inconsequential things. Suzie Adams hyperventilates if she doesn't have her own pillow, the ABC woman panics if she doesn't have a tea tree wipe to hold onto the moving handrail on the Tube, and Hoppen crumbles like rusk on a grater at the thought of not having a dreary grey bedspread! So fed up with them trying to project their pretend panic onto the public in a bid to flog their solution.
    Likes Grizelda , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

talking of decorating bedrooms. I have just finished mine and its been so traumatic I actually dont actually want to sleep in it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by boffy View Post
    talking of decorating bedrooms. I have just finished mine and its been so traumatic I actually dont actually want to sleep in it.
    I can imagine boffy, we really need ours doing and some new cupboards but keep putting if off.
    Likes boffy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That was next on the list for us but we decided the upheaval would be such a pain so have swapped & moved into the spare room. Ms Hoppen would approve, it's very muted & was inspired by a painting, well a stretched canvas from B&Q that was in the bargain bin & very similar to my avatar. In my dreams I look like her, dressed in 1950s Balmain & Dior.

Post Thanks / Like

the fun bit is buying fabrics and wallpaper. the awful bit is finding a tradesman to do the dead and making sure they do a good job. its only when they have left you see the sneaky patch up jobs. then fighting with carpet companies that think you need a mortgage for a piece of bedroom carpet. nightmare! in Kelly Hoppen world it must be far easier lol
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Not half as traumatic as seeing Kelly Hoppen's sour face and listening to her dreary voice. Her snooty, aloof manner makes her like some ice queen that's had her heart and soul cryogenically frozen.
    Likes boffy , Retrovertigo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Had to laugh when I caught some of her show with Simon Biagi where he dared to mention that the nude had a peach tone. 'It does not, no it doesn't, don't say peach, it's not peach'
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by juzzab View Post
    Had to laugh when I caught some of her show with Simon Biagi where he dared to mention that the nude had a peach tone. 'It does not, no it doesn't, don't say peach, it's not peach'
    I wish someone would lock her up in a paisley patterned room with peach and strong primary colour stripes on one of the walls, an Axminster rug with a busy pattern, and a collection Billy Bass singing fish on the wall, polystyrene tiles on the ceiling, louvre doors on the cupboards and a tile-topped coffee table, not to mention this fabulous feature on the mantlepiece...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/173103209719
    Last edited by Julius; 12-09-2018 at 08:09 PM.
    Likes juzzab , dollydimple liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Sorry, but that's so funny!

Aren't those Billy Bass (singing fish) things valuable now?
    Last edited by Sazza; 13-09-2018 at 02:11 PM.
    Likes boffy liked this post