No more last clicks?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
There used to be a tab at the top saying CLEARANCE but this seems to have gone.

So I searched for CLEARANCE, and it displayed 2 buttons ALL NEW CLEARANCE and FURTHER REDUCTIONS.

The latter seems to be the equivalent of LAST CLICKS but the problem is, there is no choice of categories.

For example, you used to be able to choose categories such as jewellery, watches, home, kitchen, DIY etc but now all you get is 100's of items all mixed up together. I was looking for gadgety stuff, but gave up, I haven't got time to waste looking through fashion and makeup just to find the occasional gadget.

It seems that every time the website is "improved" it actually gets worse!

So I searched for CLEARANCE, and it displayed 2 buttons ALL NEW CLEARANCE and FURTHER REDUCTIONS.

The latter seems to be the equivalent of LAST CLICKS but the problem is, there is no choice of categories.

For example, you used to be able to choose categories such as jewellery, watches, home, kitchen, DIY etc but now all you get is 100's of items all mixed up together. I was looking for gadgety stuff, but gave up, I haven't got time to waste looking through fashion and makeup just to find the occasional gadget.

It's now called 'outlet', presumably to make it sound more glamorous

https://www.qvcuk.com/content/clearance/outlet.html

It's the online equivalent of a jumble sale with all the stuff piled up in a heap.

I agree about the so-called website updates that are rarely improvements for the customer.I used to put web firsts in the search bar to find items that were about to be aired. This was sometimes useful to peruse before they were on TV and gave me time to maybe do a bit of research online first. It seems to have gone and all that comes up is New to QVC and most of these have already been to air. Clearance should just be re-listed as utter rubbish in my opinion!

I get the category choices down the left hand side: Beauty, Electronics, Fashion etc from that link Alan, do they not show for you? (I clicked Tarketta's link)

I get the category choices down the left hand side: Beauty, Electronics, Fashion etc from that link Alan, do they not show for you? (I clicked Tarketta's link)

No, they don't show by default, but I've found them using the FILTER button.

But it was so much easier before.

Strange thing is, when I selected electronics, MORE electronic items appeared than were shown in the jumbled up list.

I wonder how QVC survive with the likes of amazon and Argos who can get items to people so much quicker and quite often cheaper and eBay sellers
I
Mean 3 to 5 working days is poor delivery time compared to what you can get with so many retailers these days ! ... confused and mystified dot com lol

Of course it gets worse... I've come to the conclusion that every website upgrade has made matters worse. Probably because they have still got them outdated inventory/ordering system struggling along behind the scenes. What Boris Johnson recently described as polishing a t**d...

Latest posts

Back