ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Amanda Wakeley Braided Redmayne Shoulder Bag
Item Number: 175362
QVC Price £340.00
Todays Special Value Price £219.96
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £73.32

A stylish update of the beloved Redmayne design, this elegant leather accessory from Amanda Wakeley offers the best of both an evening and a daytime bag, with a gorgeous braided top handle, a polished chain, elegant hardware accents and a flap-over with a luxe contrasting texture. In your choice of five beautiful colours, this Amanda Wakeley shoulder bag is a must-have for your trans-seasonal wardrobe.

Style to suit any occasion - from glamorous dinners to busy weekends, the Redmayne has you covered. Go for a more relaxed approach with the chain over your shoulder, or make a statement by using the handy braided handle to simply grab and go.

Premium finish - enjoy luxury from top to bottom - the Redmayne features expandable sides so you can fit all your essentials inside with ease, while the braided top handle adds a beautiful, textured finish. Plus, the bespoke branded hardware, iconic Amanda Wakeley charm and chunky, weighted lock finish off this piece wonderfully.

It’s so hard to choose! We don’t blame you if you can’t decide. Whether you go for monochrome Black, romantic Blush, on-trend Raven Croc, elegant Mineral or luxurious Cocoa, this statement Amanda Wakeley design is the perfect finishing touch to all your favourite looks.

Turn lock closure
Amanda Wakeley logo on hardware
Interior pockets: 1 x zip, 2 x slip
Outer: leather; inner: linen
Bag (h x w x d): 17cm x 32cm x 15cm (6.7" x 12.6" x 5.9")
Strap drop: 30cm (11.8”)
Handle drop: 11cm (4.3”)

Colour options:

Black - with a faux snake skin flap-over and silver-tone hardware
Mineral - with an embellished flap-over and silver-tone hardware
Blush - with a mock croc flap-over and silver-tone hardware
Raven Croc - with a mock croc flap-over and silver-tone hardware
Cocoa - with a mock croc flap-over and gold-tone hardware

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175362

'Oh dear', a voice whispered. There was a sharp intake of breath, when the price was revealed. And then Santa said what we were all thinking: 'It's 'orrible.'

I’m not sure exactly why, but I really like Amanda Wakeley for some reason. Obviously I’m not interested in her products (unless she ever brings some gents wallets to Q), but if I happen to switch on during one of her shows, I usually end up keeping it on. Strange.

I like my bags but since semi retiring I don’t use them so have stopped buying expensive bags. Even if I was this is woeful IMO. But each to their own, hopefully it is well made for that price tag.

Me too LATI, I have umpteen bags collected over the years, and what do I use now every day ? a hessian shopping bag from Tesco !! if I have a rare lunch out with the girls I use a simple fabric bag made by my mate, who sells them on her craft stall. Yet, when I go anywhere special I never seem to have the appropriate bag, despite having so many to choose from. AND who finds their purse is always too big to get into the bag ???

I'm not fussy on this range of bags, it could be because I can't stand moc croc or snake skin patterns on bags. I've taken early retirement too so also find I don't have the need for a work bag, saying that though this isn't the type of bag I'd have bought for work or leisure anyway.

I'm not fussy on this range of bags, it could be because I can't stand moc croc or snake skin patterns on bags. I've taken early retirement too so also find I don't have the need for a work bag, saying that though this isn't the type of bag I'd have bought for work or leisure anyway.

Retirement makes you re-evaluate it’s not just the money but the lifestyle I found it quite liberating.I like the AW bag or should say appreciate as it is too blingy for my taste but it does look well made & should be for the price.I don’t like the ‘Gold toned’ trims or the snake skin effect, don’t mind the moc croc.

I really like the mineral colourway...but given that I wear a backpack to and from work and the occasional clutch bag on a rare night out, this would sit in my wardrobe so I cannot justify the expense.

Retirement makes you re-evaluate it’s not just the money but the lifestyle I found it quite liberating.I like the AW bag or should say appreciate as it is too blingy for my taste but it does look well made & should be for the price.I don’t like the ‘Gold toned’ trims or the snake skin effect, don’t mind the moc croc.

So true Silver. I remember speaking to a retiree a few months before I retired 12 years ago, and she said she spent most days in leggings/trousers and sloppy tops - this after a lifetime of smart dressing. I thought I wouldn't get like that, but oh yes, you DO re-evaluate, with the result that a lot of 'stuff' went to the charity shop. Your needs become much less as you get older.

Me too LATI, I have umpteen bags collected over the years, and what do I use now every day ? a hessian shopping bag from Tesco !! if I have a rare lunch out with the girls I use a simple fabric bag made by my mate, who sells them on her craft stall. Yet, when I go anywhere special I never seem to have the appropriate bag, despite having so many to choose from. AND who finds their purse is always too big to get into the bag ???

With me it is blessed glasses case. I’m blind on anything close up so don’t have them on all the time. To make it worse I got new ones and the legs are really long and don’t fit in standard cases. The ones they came with are like a bleeding suitcase on their own. It is my present mission to find a good quality case that fits them but as slim as possible.

With me it is blessed glasses case. I’m blind on anything close up so don’t have them on all the time. To make it worse I got new ones and the legs are really long and don’t fit in standard cases. The ones they came with are like a bleeding suitcase on their own. It is my present mission to find a good quality case that fits them but as slim as possible.

Me too , I only need glasses for reading but if going out to a restaurant & need a smarter bag this is No 1 requisite!

Latest posts

Back