Rejected review

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I ordered a Joules top which was delivered yesterday and on trying on was a bit on the neat side.I submitted a review praising the garment but saying it was a bit on the small side.I gave reasons, from the measurements given on line it should have been OK & I have other Joules tops in the size I ordered- so not just me thinking I was thinner than I am!The thing which may have been the ‘killer’I added that often when buying clothes online I order 2 sizes but with QVC’s P&P costs this is too expensive.Very True!!

I thought the QVC Reviews are supposed to be independent,it is time they sorted out the p&p.

They say they are, but reviews that are downright weird get posted okay. Denis, I loved Ojon so glad you are back being one. Or, I love Liz Earle but decided not to buy this TSV, things like that.

Just seen 1 review & they have recommended to go up a size.As I tried to say buying with Q & their P&P policy puts ordering multi sizes out of the frame.Am I right unless an item is exactly the same then the full P&P

I ordered a Joules top which was delivered yesterday and on trying on was a bit on the neat side.I submitted a review praising the garment but saying it was a bit on the small side.I gave reasons, from the measurements given on line it should have been OK & I have other Joules tops in the size I ordered- so not just me thinking I was thinner than I am!The thing which may have been the ‘killer’I added that often when buying clothes online I order 2 sizes but with QVC’s P&P costs this is too expensive.Very True!!

I've read that 'killer' on many reviews so there's obviously no consistency on the part of the company they use. I stopped writing reviews more than two years ago when I felt that the Q no longer stood for quality & even though I still bought some really good items I felt that my positive reviews just flattered the ego of a company that had gone off.

Latest posts

Back