Peony Flowers TSV 11/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A couple of years ago I bought this vase with the candle holder lid, now it appears to be 'lidless'.

I really like this but Chez Tarketta is now officially packed to the gills with faux flaaaaahrs, plus this is about the same time as the next drop of the previous TSV is sent out so I don't think I can justify another purchase...

I might have a look out for this anyway SCW...I really shouldn't buy anything I'm having a clear out. I think it's interesting and a bit different. I'll see how much it is and see if I can recreate something similar. I have a glass cube that might work.

Not for me. I'm short on space and things really need to have a purpose now if they are coming into my house. I've got some gorgeous De Jager real lilies in my livingroom at the moment so I don't need faux, although I've bought them in the past.

CC

Seems very expensive to me. Loved the last TSV, but only wanted the single drop. I haven’t room for any more, and it was mainly the vase I wanted, really. This one (if it is the TSV) leaves me a bit cold.

Peony Orchid in Glass Terrarium
Item Number: 708568
QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £59.98
P&P £0.00

This beautiful creation from Peony features an intricate, lifelike faux flower display that includes a stunning orchid, two succulents and faux vines and roots, all set in a heavy, clear glass terrarium with Real Moss in the base. Firmly on-trend and in your choice of a chic White or an elegant Purple orchid arrangement, this Peony display is the perfect way to add contemporary colour and style to your home decor.

All the beauty, none of the upkeep - requiring no maintenance, this lifelike display is the perfect way to add a touch of greenery to your home without worrying about watering or cutting.

A floral first - this is the first terrarium ever created by Peony, and each element of the arrangement has been lovingly designed and envisioned by the team at Ruckley Estate.

Make your choice - if you love simple, classic style, go for the White option, or if you prefer a pop of colour, the pretty Purple design is perfect.

Arrangement (h x w): 30cm x 30cm (11.8” x 11.8”)

Colour options:

White
Purple

Delivered directly from Peony: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK only (including Northern Ireland, excluding the Highlands and islands)

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.708568

I don't mind fashion but it has to be something I will love for years. with this I know I will not love it. just not my taste. plus I can see these varying a lot more twigs in some hardly anything in another. nicer flower in one not so great in another.

I am pleased to say I am not tempted by the tsv. I can't believe some flowers over £150 are selling out, no way would I pay that kind of money for faux flowers...

good faux flowers last forever so in the end its not a bad purchase unless you end up not loving it and it ends up in the bin. Peony are touch and go some are beautiful some are rubbish and its not until you get t that you know you have bombed lol

The TSV is quite pretty as a table centrepiece, but I think it's overpriced, and I'm certainly not buying it.

Must confess I have succumbed to the white option for exactly that purpose...but per SCW's earlier link, it's £150 on the Peony website - absolutely bonkers!!!!

Um, I can see it will be a tad difficult to dust ! It may look ok as a centrepiece on a huge table, but for me it would 'get in the way', so whether its £20 or £200 - not for me.

Latest posts

Back