Revitalash TSV 12/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve been using the revitalash for years. Had very little lashes before and now I have good lashes, but still pale, so I now have something to put the mascara on.
My top lashes are long and my lower lashes are medium length.
So whilst my lashes aren’t thick and black they are a million times better than before - if I stop using it, my lashes deteriorate. So I’m very happy that with mascara my lashes look fab.
Use the brow product too.
I’ve never over plucked brows or pulled out my lashes, just never naturally has much.
Would not be without mine
Never had a bad reaction to these products.
Expensive, but would thoroughly recommend - once on maintenance programme with the large size, it does last for ages.

Revitalash 3.5ml Lash Conditioner Collection

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.233938

Auto-Delivery
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237733

QVC Price £85.00
Todays Special Value Price £54.96
P&P £4.95

This supersize three-piece collection from Revitalash includes the bestselling Advanced Eyelash Conditioner to help condition and lengthen the look of your lashes, plus Volumizing Mascara & Volumizing Primer to add texture, drama and colour. Treat yourself to this fantastic Revitalash set to help add the look of volume, length and definition to your lash line - the perfect collection for creating a full and feminine flutter.

Flutter those lashes - featuring a blend of peptides and botanicals, the Eyelash Conditioner is designed to enhance the look and definition of your natural eyelashes and provides the perfect base for applying mascara.

A dynamic duo - this collection includes both Volumizing Mascara and Volumizing Primer, to ensure a gorgeous lash look that will last all day.

Get the look for longer - choose our Auto Delivery option to receive this collection twice more in 90 day intervals, at today’s fantastic price.

Contains:

1 x Advanced Eyelash Conditioner (3.5ml; supersize) - this iconic formula works to maintain and condition your lashes, to help them look thicker and fuller. Infused with peptides and botanicals
1 x Volumizing Primer (3ml) - works to coat your lashes and prepare them for mascara application, while enhancing the look of volume
1 x Volumizing Mascara (3ml) - coats the lashes in rich black pigment, for a water-resistant finish to help last throughout your day

How to use:
Revitalash Advanced Eyelash Conditioner:

Once a day, apply a thin line to clean and dry eyelashes above the level of the skin
One brush stroke is sufficient to cover eyelashes - only a small amount is needed
Ensure Revitalash is dry before applying make-up
For best results, use consistently
Please note: there is no added benefit to using more than once per day

Volumizing Primer

Apply to clean, dry lashes before your mascara, wiggling at the base of the eyelash to separate lashes, then twirl upward and outward
To extend the product’s life, do not pump the wand inside the tube - this allows air into the tube and may cause the product to dry out faster

Volumizing Mascara

Apply in light, upward strokes after using Primer

Latest posts

Back