Peter Kaiser Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I love these shoes the design,the suede/leather and I have 2 pairs from years ago_Only one problem these days my feet are more used to Skechers and Birkenstocks so I could only look at them, walking is a no no! For a special occasion & if I could move in them they would be my first choice.It is a while since I was in Rotterdam but used to pass a shop either Peter Kaiser or stocking a lot of the brand and I used to drool.I however wouldn’t buy from Q as at their prices I would need to try different sizes.

If you need to try on, they are sold in John Lewis, not sure if they are retailed elsewhere on the high street in other outlets, or at other online outlets that don't charge an arm and a leg to try on more than one size. I've tried them on in JL, found some styles comfortable and all styles beautiful to look at.. I haven't bought simply because I cannot justify a more expensive shoe that I would get limited wear from.

One advantage of a leather/suede shoe is that they are more stretchable than either the faux leather (plastic) or fabric shoes.

When I take stock of my current footwear wardrobe the brands I own and wear are:

Skechers
Birkenstocks
Clarks

I definitely go for comfort first!

I used to own some Gabor shoes - these are also very nice indeed, and come in a wider fitting which I find essential, but perhaps not as stylish as the PKs.

Yes I bought my first pair from JL and then from Charles Clinkard.To be honest my lifestyle doesn’t need these sophisticated styles these days but still love looking at PK!

I have just had to buy very sensible shoes as I’m having NHS inserts made as I have OA in both ankles and also roll inwards. :mysmilie_43:

Me too. I have one pair of black patent leather court high heels from years ago but only wear them when I don’t have to walk too far or drive. My usual footwear is Clarks, Birkenstocks, Emu boots and Hotter.

i have super wide feet so these lovely shoes from PK would never fit me. I even struggle with Clarks most of the time, far too tight across the widest part of my foot behind the toes. I mostly wear skechers or birkenstocks in summer and I sometimes find boots that fit for the winter.

CC

I have just had to buy very sensible shoes as I’m having NHS inserts made as I have OA in both ankles and also roll inwards. :mysmilie_43:

me too going to collect mine next week hoping they help with my fibro and slipped disc problems. :mysmilie_59:

most of my family wear gabor shoes on my recomendation as they are comfy, fit well and last forever

i have super wide feet so these lovely shoes from PK would never fit me. I even struggle with Clarks most of the time, far too tight across the widest part of my foot behind the toes. I mostly wear skechers or birkenstocks in summer and I sometimes find boots that fit for the winter.

CC

Same here CC. My true size is 8&1/2 EE, always a balance of style and what I would like to wear vs. what's available.

i tried on sum Russel and Bromley womens loafers today they are a dream. softest suede and beautifully constructed

Latest posts

Back