Alison Cork TSV 13/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She did say that QVC had made it and that when she saw the finished product she was astonished at the price. It seems big to wash easily which means expensive dry-cleaning.

Our local petrol station has a self-service laundry section, with a couple of normal size washing machines and an extra large one - think it takes 18kg.

I wish we did have something like that. I donated a Kelly Hoppen bedspread ages ago because I couldn't fit it in my machine and two times at the cleaners cost more than the spread, it was one of her puffy things with buttons and they were always popping off too.

a TSV slot can sell tens of thousands of an item in 24 hours a real money spinner. I would love a bedspread but apart from the colour it looks like the pattern is bonded rather than stitched. the stitched ones cost £100- £150 in the stores

I wouldn't buy the tsv for two reasons, I am not keen on the drab colours and no way would I like my bedspread dragging on the floor, if it fits a 7ft bed I can imagine what it would look like on a single bed.

I had an awful accident when I tripped over the bedspread gathered around the floor at the end of the bed. Not in my home, but a relative's, both hands were full and therefore couldn't stop myself from falling on my elbow. Luckily no lasting damage but fiersome black bruising. It taught us all a lesson, never have excessive draping around the base of a bed.

Latest posts

Back