Skechers TSV 14/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

HistoricallyI have loved Sketchers but have got tired of them of late.Might have considered the Black because I don’t want the white soles ( they seem to be everywhere these days) but they have just said go down a size which to me is a bit hit & miss.I have this morning just bought a pair of casual shoes in my local, very nice shoe shop. Very pleased BUT with the so called demise of the High St. they are going to have to offer better service than I have had.Just plonking them down in front of you, no conversation after that is not good enough.This is an individual shop in a small town that brings in visitors for a good shopping, cafe, scenic experience.

Sounds a bit like my DHS....but good for you for supporting them....

Just received mine in the silver and the 5.5 does fit my size 6 feet, even being slightly big on one foot. So I take back my rant, Vonda was correct. They will be lovely for my holiday in a couple of weeks although I think they are a lot of money for what they are.

CC

Ive just got my navy ones and went down a half size. Wish I had gone true to size as they are a bit tight but I am hoping that they give a bit over time. If you read the reviews a lot of people are saying that they wish they had gone true to size too. I suppose its difficult to suit everyone because the width of your foot would have an impact on whether they are tight or not. They are lovely though

Latest posts

Back