Ruth Langsford Fastion TSV 15/09/18

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Ruth Langsford Fastion TSV 15/09/18

the next Ruth Langsford Fastion TSV is on the 15/09/18

Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    No doubt her die hard fans will purchase, but over half of her stuff on the website has been reduced.
    Thanks SisterBliss thanked for this post
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's only her die hard fans that are buying. We seem very hard to please, I had great hopes for Ruth when she first started, now I find her fashion really dated and imo not value for money,I have not been tempted by anything I have seen up to now.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kathy View Post
    I think it's only her die hard fans that are buying. We seem very hard to please, I had great hopes for Ruth when she first started, now I find her fashion really dated and imo not value for money,I have not been tempted by anything I have seen up to now.
    The fact that you find her designs really dated & not value for money doesn't make you hard to please, it means you have taste & won't buy over priced items. I wonder if she'll end up like that her fellow 'Loose Woman', Andrea McLean, who appears to have jumped off the QVC ship.
    Likes Kathy liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

That would be the ex-weather girl, highly ambitious, expert on the Menopause but happy to attend the opening of an envelope Andrea McLean ?

And yes Kathy, I would agree with you, Langsford's frocks and her style in general is dated. She was given some fab hairstyles on Strictly but went back to her helmet hair, which is the first thing that dates a woman.

Post Thanks / Like

RL clothes are really frumpy and a lot are very structured like you'd wear to work meetings or formal events. Not for me.

CC
    Likes May , Grizelda , Twilight liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Well, she's 12 years younger than me, and I never wore those sort of clothes when I WAS working in business.
    Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by brissles View Post
    That would be the ex-weather girl, highly ambitious, expert on the Menopause but happy to attend the opening of an envelope Andrea McLean ?

And yes Kathy, I would agree with you, Langsford's frocks and her style in general is dated. She was given some fab hairstyles on Strictly but went back to her helmet hair, which is the first thing that dates a woman.

HELMET!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Her hair never changes, it looks like she plonks it on before leaving the house, very ageing and old fashioned.
    She also has a habit of shaking it at the end of every sentence.

Why is she so popular all of a sudden?
    Likes Grizelda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

She's not, she's just got a bloody good Agent !!

When you see Lorraine 'smirky' Kelly / Holly 'boss eyed' Willoughby / Davina 'skeleton' McCall everywhere from magazine covers to toilet rolls, they're the same - a good Agent. Funny, I seem to know all about Holly Willoughby from magazine articles, but I've yet to actually see her on the tele apart from adverts. (I can't bear all that jollity from ITV in the mornings)