Ruth Langsford Fastion TSV 15/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think it's only her die hard fans that are buying. We seem very hard to please, I had great hopes for Ruth when she first started, now I find her fashion really dated and imo not value for money,I have not been tempted by anything I have seen up to now.

I think it's only her die hard fans that are buying. We seem very hard to please, I had great hopes for Ruth when she first started, now I find her fashion really dated and imo not value for money,I have not been tempted by anything I have seen up to now.

The fact that you find her designs really dated & not value for money doesn't make you hard to please, it means you have taste & won't buy over priced items. I wonder if she'll end up like that her fellow 'Loose Woman', Andrea McLean, who appears to have jumped off the QVC ship.

That would be the ex-weather girl, highly ambitious, expert on the Menopause but happy to attend the opening of an envelope Andrea McLean ?

And yes Kathy, I would agree with you, Langsford's frocks and her style in general is dated. She was given some fab hairstyles on Strictly but went back to her helmet hair, which is the first thing that dates a woman.

RL clothes are really frumpy and a lot are very structured like you'd wear to work meetings or formal events. Not for me.

CC

Well, she's 12 years younger than me, and I never wore those sort of clothes when I WAS working in business.

That would be the ex-weather girl, highly ambitious, expert on the Menopause but happy to attend the opening of an envelope Andrea McLean ?

And yes Kathy, I would agree with you, Langsford's frocks and her style in general is dated. She was given some fab hairstyles on Strictly but went back to her helmet hair, which is the first thing that dates a woman.

HELMET!!!!!!:mysmilie_15:

Her hair never changes, it looks like she plonks it on before leaving the house, very ageing and old fashioned.
She also has a habit of shaking it at the end of every sentence.

Why is she so popular all of a sudden?

She's not, she's just got a ****** good Agent !!

When you see Lorraine 'smirky' Kelly / Holly 'boss eyed' Willoughby / Davina 'skeleton' McCall everywhere from magazine covers to toilet rolls, they're the same - a good Agent. Funny, I seem to know all about Holly Willoughby from magazine articles, but I've yet to actually see her on the tele apart from adverts. (I can't bear all that jollity from ITV in the mornings)

She's not, she's just got a ****** good Agent !!

When you see Lorraine 'smirky' Kelly / Holly 'boss eyed' Willoughby / Davina 'skeleton' McCall everywhere from magazine covers to toilet rolls, they're the same - a good Agent. Funny, I seem to know all about Holly Willoughby from magazine articles, but I've yet to actually see her on the tele apart from adverts. (I can't bear all that jollity from ITV in the mornings)

I cannot stand Lorraine Kelly, how DID that woman get a job on TV. She's got ten a penny looks, a hideous grin and a voice similar to a cat getting its tail sawn off. Does she have a worse voice than Sally Jacks? Close run thing.

No cats were harmed during this rant.

CC

I cannot stand Lorraine Kelly, how DID that woman get a job on TV. She's got ten a penny looks, a hideous grin and a voice similar to a cat getting its tail sawn off. Does she have a worse voice than Sally Jacks? Close run thing.

CC

I agree, can't interview to save her life, screeches at her guests & is generally past it.

I remember a few years ago there was a bit of a hoo ha with the Madeleys (that other awful couple), and lots of behind the scenes rowing with Ms Kelly, who is quite a diva by all accounts. That rictus grin doesn't fool everybody.

I remember a few years ago there was a bit of a hoo ha with the Madeleys (that other awful couple), and lots of behind the scenes rowing with Ms Kelly, who is quite a diva by all accounts. That rictus grin doesn't fool everybody.

It must be the television presenter version of keeping up with the Joneses. I haven't heard rictus grin in ages, it's the perfect description.

CC

Lorraine comes over a bit too perfect & now she looks as though her head is too big for her body (lollipop?)I remember years ago when she was a reporter in Scotland I had to switch her STRAIGHT off.No offence to those with a Scottish accent but I couldn’t tell a word she said ( & I have lived in Scotland).They have ‘toned her down’ still keeping the accent but just not as pronounced.

A few years ago my oldest son and DIL were on the Good Morning TV programme. My son said he fell in love a little bit with Holly, he said she was lovely before they went on air, was genuine in her concern that he and his wife felt relaxed and said she was so easy to talk to. He also said Phil was nice too but very small in stature but the one person they said was a total diva and not very nice backstage to the makeup girls and whilst waiting in the lounge was Alan Titchmarsh. My son said AT was so far up his own backside he was almost wearing it like a hat !

Latest posts

Back