Ruth Langsford Fastion TSV 15/09/18 - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    A few years ago my oldest son and DIL were on the Good Morning TV programme. My son said he fell in love a little bit with Holly, he said she was lovely before they went on air, was genuine in her concern that he and his wife felt relaxed and said she was so easy to talk to. He also said Phil was nice too but very small in stature but the one person they said was a total diva and not very nice backstage to the makeup girls and whilst waiting in the lounge was Alan Titchmarsh. My son said AT was so far up his own backside he was almost wearing it like a hat !
    They are right & social events bring this out even more, if you get my drift

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Ah yes Titchmarsh, I've read posts about him on DS forum.

He's rather fond of the "do you know who I am" line, and very obnoxious by all accounts.

Post Thanks / Like

Dear old Alan T makes Richard Jackson sound like your dream man - or is that going a bit too far

CC

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting ! a friend of mine said the same thing about Titchmarsh - when on a WI outing to some gardens somewhere or other, apparently he was most unapproachable, and like you say, was really up himself. Amazing what you hear about these so called 'down to earth' tele faces. I knew someone who worked in the wardrobe at the BBC for many years, and according to the backstage crew the biggest diva of the lot (at that time) was Cilla Black !! wasn't averse to throwing her weight around when it suited.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Vienna View Post
    A few years ago my oldest son and DIL were on the Good Morning TV programme. My son said he fell in love a little bit with Holly, he said she was lovely before they went on air, was genuine in her concern that he and his wife felt relaxed and said she was so easy to talk to. He also said Phil was nice too but very small in stature but the one person they said was a total diva and not very nice backstage to the makeup girls and whilst waiting in the lounge was Alan Titchmarsh. My son said AT was so far up his own backside he was almost wearing it like a hat !
    I can totally see how that would be - I've always thought he'd be someone who might say to some poor TV runner: "do you know who I am? I'm Alan Titchmarsh, now do what I tell you". I imagine that Graham Norton is the same.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by China Girl View Post
    Ah yes Titchmarsh, I've read posts about him on DS forum.

He's rather fond of the "do you know who I am" line, and very obnoxious by all accounts.
    I literally typed my reply whilst reading brissles' comment on the second page and found this on the third! Glad I'm not the only one who thought this!

Post Thanks / Like

Ruth's hair is too perfect. However, Jackie's tresses are questionable. Are they extensions?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Ruth's hair is too perfect. However, Jackie's tresses are questionable. Are they extensions?
    Some time ago she did have extensions put onto her short bobbed hair, a style that really suited her. She recently had her hair cut but whether it's now all her own is anyone's guess. It never fails to amaze me why so many presenters have such awful looking hair, they all rave about the haircare products available at the Q yet they don't appear to be very good adverts for them.
    Likes Linwood, Grizelda liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

TSV is a chunky knit sweater

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Ruth Langsford Chunky Knit Jumper TSV 15/09/18
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.173621

Olive
    Navy
    Beige
    Burgundy
    Grey