Ruth Langsford Fastion TSV 15/09/18 - Page 4

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

They're churning out the knitwear TSVs at the moment! This looks like a chunky fisherman's rib which I'm not keen on and my hair isn't as big as Ruth's to require that large neckline.

Likes SisterBliss liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING
    Quote Originally Posted by Craftalot View Post
    I think we're supposed to 'identify' with her. Because of course a woman on a couple of hundred thousand pounds salary who has a blow dry every morning is totally 'relate-able'.
    We're all thinking it.....Sack the hairdresser.......She could look nice with a really super short cut, glossy darker colour, baylage highlights.....

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight View Post
    Some time ago she did have extensions put onto her short bobbed hair, a style that really suited her. She recently had her hair cut but whether it's now all her own is anyone's guess. It never fails to amaze me why so many presenters have such awful looking hair, they all rave about the haircare products available at the Q yet they don't appear to be very good adverts for them.

Yes, they are...at least sh's been honest about them.....
    Last edited by Sazza; 07-09-2018 at 11:19 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

The jumper is typical 'Ruth Langsford' - the sort of thing she'd wear for "walking the dog" (wait and see how many times THAT comment is said).

The neckline is hard to wear - earrings get caught in it, hair is always trapped in it. If its a cold day a scarf would be challenging, and a warm day you wouldn't wear it.

AND its too bulky for wearing under a coat. Ok though for going on an Arctic holiday I suppose.

Post Thanks / Like

Grey, Black, Navy, Olive, Bordeaux & Toffee

Post Thanks / Like

Ruth Langsford Chunky Knit Roll Neck Sweater with Side Zip Detail
    Item Number: 173621
    QVC Price 60.00
    Todays Special Value Price 46.98
    P&P 2.95

or 2 Easy Pays of 23.49

A versatile new piece from Ruth Langsfords 2018 Autumn/Winter Collection, this oversized cotton blend knit jumper features a ribbed roll neck and turned up cuffs, plus long sleeves, a hi-lo hemline and stylish zip detailing on the sides. Stay chic and cosy throughout the season with this gorgeous piece that'll fit seamlessly into your wardrobe.

Versatile style - this easy to wear piece drapes beautifully when you wear it and can be used to create a number of stylish looks. Dress it down with your favourite jeans or trousers and boots or create a sleek evening look with a faux leather pencil skirt or slim-fitting trousers and heels. The zip detailing really adds interest too.

Take your pick - choose from six rich tones that are gorgeous for the new season. Opt for classics Grey, Black or Navy or go for a touch of subtle colour with Olive, Bordeaux or Toffee.

62% cotton, 38% acrylic
    Maximum temperature 30C

Colour options:

Grey - silver zips
    Black - silver zips
    Navy - silver zips
    Olive - gold zips
    Bordeaux - gold zips
    Toffee - gold zips

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 99.1cm (39"), S: 104.1cm (41"), M: 109.2cm (43"), L: 115.6cm (45.5"), XL: 123.2cm (48.5"), 2XL: 133.4cm (52.5"), 3XL: 143.5cm (56.5")
    Length: XS - M: 69cm (27.3"), L: 70.5cm (27.8"), XL: 71.5cm (28.1"), 2XL: 73.5cm (28.9"), 3XL: 75.5cm (29.7")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.173621

Post Thanks / Like

Blimey that is pricey!!!
    Likes shopperholic , Grizelda , candycane liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sazza View Post
    Blimey that is pricey!!!
    Totally , especially for something so dull.
    Likes Linwood liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

very unflattering style- makes the chesticles look huge, the neck disappear and worn with the dreaded leggings-not for me!

As the saying goes-there are three things that tell the truth,children,drunk people and leggings!
    Likes shopperholic , Still Game liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SisterBliss View Post
    Totally , especially for something so dull.
    I agree with brissles words -

'The jumper is typical 'Ruth Langsford' - the sort of thing she'd wear for "walking the dog" (wait and see how many times THAT comment is said).

The neckline is hard to wear - earrings get caught in it, hair is always trapped in it. If its a cold day a scarf would be challenging, and a warm day you wouldn't wear it.

AND its too bulky for wearing under a coat. Ok though for going on an Arctic holiday I suppose'.

I don't think it's dull just expensive for a cotton & acrylic mix jumper that would be of limited use considering most of us have centrally heated homes in a country that usually has wet autumns & winters.
    Likes shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

ADVERTISING

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonsqueezy View Post
    very unflattering style- makes the chesticles look huge, the neck disappear and worn with the dreaded leggings-not for me!

As the saying goes-there are three things that tell the truth,children,drunk people and leggings!
    Just chucked my leggings in the bin lol.

CC