Denim & Co TSV 17/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Denim & Co. Open Front Long Sleeve Cardigan with Pockets
Item Number: 172880
QVC Price £33.00
Todays Special Value Price £23.98
P&P £3.95

This stylish Denim & Co. cardigan features an open front with long sleeves, front pockets and a ribbed hemline and cuffs. Lightweight and versatile, this is a great piece for layering under coats and will soon become your autumn wardrobe staple.

Wear it your way - this classic design will fit easily into your autumn/ winter wardrobe. Try it with jeans, leggings or trousers for a casual weekend outfit, or team it with a dress and boots for work.

Colours of the season - offered in five great autumnal shades that are sumptuous and rich, choose from classic Black or Bright Navy, or the warm tones of Chestnut, Deep Olive or Warm Rose for a pop of subtle colour.

60% cotton, 40% acrylic
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Warm Rose
Bright Navy
Chestnut
Deep Olive
Black

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 83.8cm (33"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 100.3cm (39.5"), XL: 108cm (42.5"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Length: XS: 74.9cm (29.5"), S: 75.6cm (29.8"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 77.2cm (30.4"), XL: 78.4cm (31"), 2XL: 81.3cm (32"), 3XL: 83.5cm (32.9")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.172880

Oh, I CANNOT wait to hear Father Time wax lyrical about this one ! "chic" "on trend" "sneakers" "white blouse" "denims" "evening dress" yawn yawn yawn !

No amount of pirouetting, prancing or pouting can make a cardigan look any more glamorous than a cardigan ...
Cardigans can be bought cheaper, probably better quality, and in a wider choice of colours elsewhere.

The new plus model is having to wear white stilettos with the mucky pink option, poor woman looks awful.

Just in Asda this morning. There's a very similar cardigan for £12.50 but they only had it in grey and unfortunately for me they only had it in sizes 16-22. Don't know if anyone saw that cable jumper M&S are touting which is recommended by Holly Willoughby (if I even knew who she is), Asda have a very similar one in either bottle green or mustard, think they were £10. Nice jeans as well in dark green and dark blue for £10 but again the smaller sizes were gone.

The plus size model is modelling the TSV very badly but I think it's because she's in the wrong size. Julia is apparently wearing a small so the measurements on the website must be wrong because I think the small chest was 35 inches.

CC

Julia really needs to size UP in that drab green flowered tunic, it is clinging to every lump, bump and roll, even though she announced she has gone up to a medium for "room"! Julia, it is still tight on you and doesn't look good...despite the compliment from the t-caller, Glen' s silence spoke the truth.

No-one else can see the size on a label.

I had a chuckle at someone`s comment about this cardi on Q`s facebook page. She called it "Care home casual fashion". How true.

Just in Asda this morning. There's a very similar cardigan for £12.50 but they only had it in grey and unfortunately for me they only had it in sizes 16-22. Don't know if anyone saw that cable jumper M&S are touting which is recommended by Holly Willoughby (if I even knew who she is), Asda have a very similar one in either bottle green or mustard, think they were £10. Nice jeans as well in dark green and dark blue for £10 but again the smaller sizes were gone.

The plus size model is modelling the TSV very badly but I think it's because she's in the wrong size. Julia is apparently wearing a small so the measurements on the website must be wrong because I think the small chest was 35 inches.

CC
I think the small chest was 35 inches.

Scaffolding/minimiser bra?

Latest posts

Back