Beauty Tools & Accessories TSV 18/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Soniclean Ultra Sonic Toothbrush with 8 Replacement Heads
Item Number: 402335
QVC Price £49.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.00
P&P £4.95

This rechargeable Soniclean Ultra toothbrush boasts four cleaning modes and is accompanied by eight interchangeable brush heads that match each mode - two Standard, two Sensitive, two Whitening and two Deep Clean - all designed to help provide a customisable teeth cleaning routine. With a long battery life and a quick and easy to use charging base, this fantastic toothbrush offers a dentist-inspired clean in the comfort of our own home  so youre ready to smile with confidence.

A better clean - advanced sonic cleaning technology produces up to a 40,000VPM powerful dynamic cleaning action, helping to reduce plaque and keep your teeth clean and healthy-looking. While high quality DuPont bristles promote naturally whiter-looking teeth by gently polishing away surface stains.

Timed to pearly white perfection - a two-minute auto-timer ensures that you give your teeth the ideal, dentist recommended brushing time, while four 30-second interval timers allow you to clean each section of your mouth for the equal amounts of time.

Modes:
Standard - recommended for everyday use. Standard everyday cleaning mode thoroughly cleans around the contours of your teeth and gums for a brighter and healthier smile.

Sensitive - recommended for those with gum recession, braces and sensitive teeth or gums. This mode is also recommended if it is your first experience with sonic brushing as the gentle vibration is great for a first time user to get used to sonic cleaning.

Whitening - recommended for helping to remove surface stains. Use this mode for ultimate cleaning and whitening.

Deep Clean - recommended for those with sensitive gums, the vibration fluctuates to provide a massaging clean that is gentle on your gums.

Colour options:

High Gloss White
High Gloss Grey
High Gloss Aqua
Soft Touch Pink
Soft Touch Lilac
Soft Touch Navy

Contains:

1 x rechargeable handle
2 x standard brush heads
2 x whitening brush heads
2 x sensitive brush heads
2 x deep clean brush heads
1 x charging base
Vendor's 1 year warranty

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402335

Im tempted to get this as I need a new toothbrush. Has anyone any comments to make as I would value some feedback.

My first sonic toothbrush way back was from this brand, it was a TSV. Lasted exactly one year as the warranty then stopped. Went and bought a Philips Sonicare and the difference was unbelievable that one is still going strong and its 9 years old.

You would be better buying an Oral B as they always have deals on these.

My first sonic toothbrush way back was from this brand, it was a TSV. Lasted exactly one year as the warranty then stopped. Went and bought a Philips Sonicare and the difference was unbelievable that one is still going strong and its 9 years old.

You would be better buying an Oral B as they always have deals on these.

Thanks Donna. I have an Oral B so perhaps I would be better upgrading that. I thought it seemed too good to be true at the price.

If you can’t get replacement heads from any local DHS outlet don’t touch it with a barge pole.

I need a new one myself - I like the duo ones as one is charging whilst using the other so you never “run out”

I will keep an eye for offers as the others are ok just need charging more often than they should.

Latest posts

Back