Nude by Nature | Natural Makeup - QVC UK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't recognise Cloudia AT ALL ! until I read it on here that it was her, then checked back to watch the product video. I don't know about the jewellery business, but I thought she was doing PR/Corporate video work with her husband.

As for the product, it didn't look good on the mature lady in the demo. It looked 'cakey' and exaggerated the fine lines. I have used a mousse foundation for decades, it feels like 'nothing' on the skin but gives coverage and colour.

I remember Claudia Sylvester. As I recall she was always quite stylish and had a good voice. I don't know why she left.

I remember Claudia Sylvester. As I recall she was always quite stylish and had a good voice. I don't know why she left.

She has four children & is involved with a number of companies, including her own jewellery business, so her life is a busy one. She moved on & I can't see that she would fit in with the Q as it is now. I remember people being quite spiteful about her & saying she was a snob because of how she talked & the jewellery she wore. I retired from a school last year where we had a large number of priviledged students, some boasted about their possessions, many didn't. There was one girl who had the whole top floor of her home for herself: bathroom, bedroom & a sitting room with small kitchen area, she knew how fortunate she was & never showed off about her possessions. She now works in the kennels of a doggy charity & gives so much love to those abandoned & abused souls who are lucky enough to be taken there, a lovely girl who never let her parents' money turn her into someone vacuous & false.

I bumped into Claudia in London a few years ago and she was lovely. I suppose she may still be involved in her jewellery business and still appear on Q occasionally - it doesn't seem to stop Diamonique Alison doing both?

I bumped into Claudia in London a few years ago and she was lovely. I suppose she may still be involved in her jewellery business and still appear on Q occasionally - it doesn't seem to stop Diamonique Alison doing both?
I had a look at her website, she obviously does a fair number of private commissions & the pieces featured were beautiful. Very much a case of "If you have to ask the price you can't afford it", well for me it was!

Latest posts

Back