Perricone TSV 20/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dear Super (investigator) Cool Willow

Please can you do some digging....I have the dilemma of this, or the Elemis......

I reckon he'll post when he knows. Some brands hint on social media if you have access.

May I ask anyone that has used Perricone and is in my age group (mid 50's), has reasonably good skin but a rubbish neck, does it work? Does it really warrant spending that money on it? My face gets by beautifully on Decleor, Liz Earle and Alpha H but my neck needs work. I would pay for a product that works but I don't hear too many rave reviews on this.

CC

Might be worth paying a visit to your local TK Maxx as they sometimes have Perricone products. I have read that in some shops in Germany they also sell the neck & chest cream.

I am not your age range, but all I can say from the Perricone products I have tried so far (two differen five-piece-sets), I am underwhelmed, would never buy them separately because I haven't seen any effect on my skin. And for the ingredients: There are things in there which are not allowed in Europe any more. For the high prices the products cost, the ingredients should be a lot better.

Concerning a neck cream: The one from Time Bomb ist said to be a good one, but haven't tried it yet. Usually I use Alpha-H, some bits and pieces from Liz Earle, Time Bomb (have started using one of the TSVs), Judith Williams, Elemis (cleansing balm and cream).

I am 60 and used M&S own brand neck cream for years. I was informed recently I have no jowls, never thought about it but my neck also has no wrinkles.

You really need to start using products before the wrinkles and problems start. Sorry.

I had a mini 10mls of the Face Finisher, my skin was fine with it(I have sensitive skin and mild rosacea), but I wouldn't touch the rest of this range because of sensitivity. I smelt the Cold Plasma stuff once and it nearly melted the hairs inside my nose!

As said TKMaxx usually has different Perricone products on their shelves.

I bought the recent Perricone moisturiser when it was the BPOM. I used it on my neck and found it a bit sticky. I now use a hyaluronic acid serum (which is under £15 for 60ml) which soaks in immediately and it has made a difference to the skin on my neck although it wasn't too bad anyway. I also use that on my face and treat my skin to the perricone moisturiser at night.

I've been using many things for many years but none really work. The decleor neck serum was really good but they discontinued it and JW did a diamond range that was good, but again discontinued. I'll probably give this a miss. Timebomb does nothing for me although the hand cream is OK.

CC

I bought the January TSV and was totally underwhelmed and saw no difference from the results I get from Gatineau, Elemis and Decleor and on the whole, they're all infinitely nicer to use. I wouldn't even be bothered in trying to pick up any of the range cheap, in TK Maxx.

In case you are buying from TK Maxx , I advise you to pay attention to the "best before" date because every Perricone product this on the tin.

I bought the recent Perricone moisturiser when it was the BPOM. I used it on my neck and found it a bit sticky. I now use a hyaluronic acid serum (which is under £15 for 60ml) which soaks in immediately and it has made a difference to the skin on my neck although it wasn't too bad anyway. I also use that on my face and treat my skin to the perricone moisturiser at night.

What is the name of the hyaluronic acid serum please? Price sounds quite good?

Perricone 5 Piece Anti-Ageing Skincare Collection
Item Number: 236508
QVC Price £265.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.96
P&P £6.95

This five-piece skincare collection from Perricone comprises a curated selection of the latest hero products from the range, including hydrating Face Finishing Moisturizer, the targeted Neuropeptide Restorative Neck and Chest Therapy SPF 25, and much more. Offering a complete day-to-night skincare regime, this Perricone set combines patented technologies and pampering, luxurious formulas to help you transform your everyday beauty ritual.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the Cold Plasma + Face, Nutritive Cleanser, Multi Action Overnight Treatment, Face Finishing Moisturiser and standard size Neuropeptide Neck & Chest Therapy individually from QVC you’d pay £433.05, plus P&P. So to get these, including a double size Neuropeptide Neck & Chest Therapy, for our Today’s Special Value price of just £149.98, plus P&P, is an outstanding saving of £283.07.

Your complete routine - offering a cleanser, eye serum, daytime and evening moisturisers and a targeted décolletage treatment, this five-piece collection is the best way to discover this revered brand. If you're already a longstanding customer, now's your chance to add your favourite products into your beauty stash.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle various signs of skin ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare, and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.

Contains:

1 x Nutritive Cleanser with pump (177ml) - this daily use, wash-off cleanser contains alpha lipoic acid and DMAE, and is formulated to gently cleanse all skin types and remove make-up, without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Particularly suited to normal and dry skin
1 x Cold Plasma+ Face (30ml) - an advanced serum concentrate that targets your skin’s individual needs to deliver an improvement in the look of firmness and elasticity; contains Copper Tripeptides, Vitamin C Ester, and Omegas 3, 6 and 9
1 x Multi-Action Overnight Treatment (59ml) - designed to work most effectively at night, this moisturising treatment helps you to wake up to a revitalised appearance
1 x Neuropeptide Restorative Neck and Chest Therapy SPF 25 (118ml) - this lightweight cream aims to smooth the appearance of this delicate area of the skin, while also helping to protect it with SPF 25
1 x Face Finishing Moisturizer (59ml) - a gel-like cream that has been formulated to melt effortlessly into your skin to help leave your complexion looking and feeling dewy, hydrated and comforted. Infused with alpha lipoic acid and DMAE technology

How to use:
Nutritive Cleanser

Gently massage 1 - 2 pumps onto damp skin
Rinse with warm water
Use morning and evening

Cold Plasma+ Face

Apply liberally morning and evening on cleansed skin
Follow with any moisturiser

Multi-Action Overnight Treatment

Massage into cleansed skin with gentle circular motions on the face and neck
Use in the evening

Neuropeptide Restorative Neck and Chest Therapy SPF 25

Apply liberally to cleansed neck and chest
Begin by massaging along the entire upper chest area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck
Use in the morning for optimal results

Face Finishing Moisturizer

Apply a pearl-sized amount every morning and night
Apply in a circular motion to your face and neck over any serum or treatment products

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236508

Well I have not been won over by the Before & After shots, sometimes think the Befores look better.I have never been tempted by the Perricone hype just too expensive.I get sick of the guest mentioning Dr. Perricone all the time as though he is some sort of God.I couldn’t even put my voucher towards it, that is if I had been informed I was entitled, as it’s on easy pay!

Latest posts

Back