Chuntley the dim.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Good old Diet Chef.

All the cheat programs with prepared portions are a swizz and the slop in the pouches barely qualifies as food. Eating to lose weight works best when you cook from scratch and know exactly what you are eating.

Ultimately, even with bariatric surgery, there are really no short cuts. The nearest I found was doing lighter life lite, where you cook one meal a day. The weight loss is easily the most rapid I've experienced. Trouble was keeping it off...

I have just a look at Steven Corfield's Twitter to see how he is getting on with the candle sale etc, and guess what. He reckons that his sister from another mister CH should............

Replace Holly Willoughby on This Morning as she would be a great presenter! And asks Ruth to put a word in!

Just back from holiday & have the blues but this has made me laugh myself hoarse :mysmilie_19:

Last night I dreamed that I was present at CHuntley’s wedding. Her new husband looked like a male version of her, same facial features and expressions but more masculine.

Weird what the mind can do !

Last night I dreamed that I was present at CHuntley’s wedding. Her new husband looked like a male version of her, same facial features and expressions but more masculine.

Weird what the mind can do !

Sounds like you need a session with The Speakmans :mysmilie_17:
If there was someone effin'and blindin' behind you as you said your vows, sounds like it was Yankee Candle man himself Mr Steven Corefield standing next to Chuntley at the alter, with his potty mouthed partner shouting the expletives :mysmilie_3:

I think CH is in search of the holy grail diet: the one where you can stick to it for the rest of your life and keep the weight off. No question she has difficulty maintaining weight loss. In that respect, I can really identify with her. Shopperholic, you are so right about the difficulties of a vegan diet. I think the fact that to do it properly you have to eliminate anything from an animal source both in the everyday objects you use, but also in food and drink preparation means you have to do your research thoroughly. No quick snacks on the high street, as these are unlikely to be truly vegan.

I noticed Debbie seems to have relaxed her macrobiotic regime as she was on a good show a week or so back scoffing a meat pie.

I cannot help feel that if any QVC presenter is changing their diet, they would be well advised to shut up and get on with it. Far too often it is a vehicle for ego-stroking and feeding into a vain, attention-seeking pattern. Too often they get hijacked by QVC as another sales ploy.

The majority of them obviously love sharing certain parts of their lives, especially those like Ms Huntley who put everything on Instagram. Claire Sutton's another over-sharer, she's obviously having teenage issues with one of her kids, which is not surprising considering she only talks about two of them. I collected a parcel from next door & interrupted my QVC mad neighbour who was in the middle of responding to her tale of woe...

The majority of them obviously love sharing certain parts of their lives, especially those like Ms Huntley who put everything on Instagram. Claire Sutton's another over-sharer, she's obviously having teenage issues with one of her kids, which is not surprising considering she only talks about two of them. I collected a parcel from next door & interrupted my QVC mad neighbour who was in the middle of responding to her tale of woe...

:mysmilie_13:

I saw CH on a fashion hour the other day (MH, I think).

She was wearing a green 'velvet' long shirt, out over a pair of black wide-leg trousers, and she look so much better than in those god-awful dresses and platform sandals she usually wears. She looked classy, slim & elegant. Maybe all she needs is a wardrobe make-over.

It has been lovely lately that Jill Franks has not graced our screens.
Yes, funny how some of the presenters are super glued to the job, yet someone with the professionalism of Debbie Greenwood quickly got the boot. Chuntley and Franks both attempt the 'ditzy/helpless little girl' mannerisms, both continue to preen in front of the monitor, and its time they both grew up, its neither sweet or endearing, they just come across as stupid and thick.

I saw CH on a fashion hour the other day (MH, I think).

She was wearing a green 'velvet' long shirt, out over a pair of black wide-leg trousers, and she look so much better than in those god-awful dresses and platform sandals she usually wears. She looked classy, slim & elegant. Maybe all she needs is a wardrobe make-over.

You are obviously a very nice person, much, much nicer than me. In my opinion she requires far more than a wardrobe make over she needs in depth training for the job she is paid to do. She works in retail, as do millions worldwide, & she needs to realise that customers are there to buy products & not to listen to her talking about herself & her bodily functions, putting down the opposition & most definitely not seeing her buy items when she is at work - the rudest thing she does.

You are obviously a very nice person, much, much nicer than me. In my opinion she requires far more than a wardrobe make over she needs in depth training for the job she is paid to do. She works in retail, as do millions worldwide, & she needs to realise that customers are there to buy products & not to listen to her talking about herself & her bodily functions, putting down the opposition & most definitely not seeing her buy items when she is at work - the rudest thing she does.

Yes I totally agree, no amount of Onjenue, Join or Young Dim will stop that giggling and making an hours presentation about value, which there isn't much of but when she thinks there is, boy does she let you know, the rest of the hour she makes it all about her.

I wonder if some of the QVC presenters fancy themselves as Baby Jane? Endlessly behaving like a younger self in a determined and disturbing way.

Latest posts

Back