L'occitane Beauty En Provence TSV 23/09/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There was Advanced Orders so that must have sold out too.

Bugger. Should have bought last night.

they ordered a lot less of both due to the perfume one from last year not selling so well so thats why its kinda virutally all gone all thats left is ladies on advanced order & thats limited

but i think it was a fab & good tsv

I missed it. My own fault. Stop rubbing it in.:mysmilie_11:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just hopped on QVC and she's right, she is on all day. Don’t know were she’s getting those Almond Shower Oil Eco Refill duos are “Eco” though because unless the plastic containers are recycled or bio degradable, they’re just simply plain old refill duo, and yes over the channel goes. :mysmilie_17:

I've no idea what they'll be touting, but one thing that is quite likely is that it will involve snooty Alexis clacking her million bracelets against the side of a glass mixing bowl - ting! ting! ting! pling! - as she gets into a lather, so as to demonstrate the foaming quality of her soaps. Then she will squeeze each one of the hand creams onto the back of her hand - despite each cream looking pretty much the same as any other. I go to Paris several times a year and can get their stuff from the shop in La Défense.

i like alexis & think she is a very knowledgeable guest presenter & is never hyper or anything shes just what a guest presenter should be there again no guest presenter annoys me as we are all different & like different things

i like alexis & think she is a very knowledgeable guest presenter & is never hyper or anything shes just what a guest presenter should be there again no guest presenter annoys me as we are all different & like different things

I've nothing particularly against her, I'm just not keen on her rather aloof manner and pointless demos. She's probably still one of the more bearable guests - I just don't need to see 20 different hand creams squeezed onto the back of her hand. Yes, Alexis, they are very rich, unctuous and moisturising - I get the point! Yes your liquid soap produces a nice lather - I get the point!

She was hyper during the midnight launch last night, very unusual for her.

She was hyper during the midnight launch last night, very unusual for her.

You're right, it's as if she was trying to keep the fact she had exciting news, like she'd won the Lottery, to herself, either that or half a bottle of Vodka.

You're right, it's as if she was trying to keep the fact she had exciting news, like she'd won the Lottery, to herself, either that or half a bottle of Vodka.

A top quality artisan vodka made from organic wheat, poured over a raspberry sorbet & served in a chilled hand blown glass.

Latest posts

Back